• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post-Draft Lineup Rankings

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Lions are just like Rodney Dangerfield in the old Miller Lite commercials, they can't get any respect.

i think by giving the Lions the #23 ranking, they did give them some respect. we have to remember, Detroit finished 4-12 last year and lost both starting Tackles on the offensive line, one of their guards and basically told their Center, here is the league minimum and no job is guaranteed to you. The WR corp is in shambles outside of Megatron, as Burleson will be coming back from a broken leg, Broyles will be coming off his 2nd knee surgery in 2 years and Titus Young is out of the NFL. On defense -- they lost both starting DE's, Sammie Lee Hill and Justin Durant. That is alot of turnover on your starting lineup on both sides of the ball. So I think the #23 ranking is justified right now, but Detroit has an outside shot to completely blow away that ranking if alot of these guys coming in turn out to be better than advertised. I think our Defense will actually be better than last year and if Ansah, Taylor and Jones contribute at the DE spots -- they could be really good.