• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Porzingas potentially wants out too

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could get a nice duo of FA's.....have a shit ton of cash.

Cap space is meaningless if your organization is run poorly.

Tell me, who is going to pick NY this summer? Nobody who has other high quality options also willing to pay max money.

I just don't see it. DSJ is an inefficient ball dominator. No established star going to want to sign on to play with him. KP, hell yeah. DSJ, no.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cap space is meaningless if your organization is run poorly.

Tell me, who is going to pick NY this summer? Nobody who has other high quality options also willing to pay max money.

I just don't see it. DSJ is an inefficient ball dominator. No established star going to want to sign on to play with him. KP, hell yeah. DSJ, no.
I agree. I hear a lot of folks saying this is a great trade for the Knicks because they are going to land KD, but if you are KD, why in Hell would you go there? The Knicks have been a dumpster fire for 20 years, and look at their roster...DSJ is a less talented Russell Westbrook, a guy KD couldn't get away from fast enough. Could they land Zion? Maybe, maybe not. Best case scenario, say they land Zion, KD and Kyrie, that would be a good, not great team, and that is the best case for them. What if KD doesn't come?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I hear a lot of folks saying this is a great trade for the Knicks because they are going to land KD, but if you are KD, why in Hell would you go there? The Knicks have been a dumpster fire for 20 years, and look at their roster...DSJ is a less talented Russell Westbrook, a guy KD couldn't get away from fast enough. Could they land Zion? Maybe, maybe not. Best case scenario, say they land Zion, KD and Kyrie, that would be a good, not great team, and that is the best case for them. What if KD doesn't come?

Zion, KD and Kyrie would be very good.

But it isn't happening. No chance.

Other teams in better situations can clear the cap space for 2 max players also.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zion, KD and Kyrie would be very good.

But it isn't happening. No chance.

Other teams in better situations can clear the cap space for 2 max players also.

Why no chance?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why no chance?
There is a chance, but that is if everything goes right perfect. Getting Zion would help get KD, but first you have to land the #1 pick, and there is some luck involved there. Then you have to get Kyrie there, and then KD might come.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are already calling Zion the next LBJ...absurd

Closer to the next Grandmama...

4517f15d9aa7d4402fb989767981b3a4.jpg

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a chance, but that is if everything goes right perfect. Getting Zion would help get KD, but first you have to land the #1 pick, and there is some luck involved there. Then you have to get Kyrie there, and then KD might come.

It is a huge risk for sure.

for their sake I hope they have a backup plan for 1) Not getting the top pick & 2) not being able to bring KD and KI to NYC

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh, i'm pretty much team fuck that guy since the early rumors that he didn't want to even meet with the sixers predraft, so fuck this millionaire who is only going to earn another max deal while being a fuck <insert your own word because it has to be more humorous than I'm coming up with now>

You do realize the point of that post was, right? That Zinger was cleared to play but the Knicks were holding him back and keeping it under wraps to continue tanking? The team was working out a way to trade him while keeping it quiet, and leaked a story about him wanting out to announce the trade.

Porzingas was not in the wrong here in any conceivable way. Don't be surprised if he's playing for the Mavs this season.

Anyway, don't be so upset that he shunned your Sixers. They hit enough with their plethora of early picks, even with a few stinkers in there.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woj is one of the best in the business, bro. Dallas probably called New York and they took the first lowball offer they were given....
OK....kind of proves my point, doesn't it bro?

Isn't to say I don't like woj, but for the most part these guys guess and if they are wrong there is no accountability. And fans eat this shit up.

The funniest are fans who get worked up over rumors that didn't even happen. I remember the so-called insiders saying Friend of Dorsey insists John Dorsey wants Josh Allen. Browns fans went nuts.