• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Popular Bands You Don't Like

omarsrevenge

Godlike
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U2
Grateful Dead
Red Hot Chili Peppers

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KISS is another I just don't get. I hear they put on a great show but as far as their songs go, I just don't understand? Awful!

Also, I like Black Sabbath but their drummer reminds me of what it would sound like if TIMMEEHHH from South Park was a drummer.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KISS is another I just don't get. I hear they put on a great show but as far as their songs go, I just don't understand? Awful!

Also, I like Black Sabbath but their drummer reminds me of what it would sound like if TIMMEEHHH from South Park was a drummer.

I have NEVER understood the whole KISS thing. They are terrible.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear the show is a good time...... but yeah, don't get the infatuation.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TOOL

Just kidding! If you don't like TOOL, go find a big black dude to fuck your ears cause you obviously aren't using them correctly.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TOOL

Just kidding! If you don't like TOOL, go find a big black dude to fuck your ears cause you obviously aren't using them correctly.

TOOL is awesome. I agree with your subliminal message.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TOOL

I like TOOL as long as they are playing a fucking song. Sick of their weird bullshit they do lately that doesn't count as an actual song. Goofy fuckers!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be seeing tool next Thursday. That would be the fourth or fifth time for me. Maynard is just one weird motherfucker. He comes on stage going full elton(john) and then turns it into some flame boy strip tease. I do like his voice though!

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never really was a Van Halen fan.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Popular bands/other music that I dislike:
Kiss- I can play Bass and Guitar better than Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley and I am not that good. Overly simplistic music compensated for by spectical.

ABBA- I live in Norway. My wife loves them. Scandinavia loves them. They make my ears bleed and my brain short circut.

Metallica- Great band with Cliff. Albums like "Ride the Lightning" and "Master of Puppets" are all-time classics but everything after "And Justice For All" either barely tolerable or totally sucks ass. And Lars is a fucking horrible drummer and a whiny piece of crap to top it off.

Bands like U2 and the Rolling Stones have been great in the past but U2 has not had a decent album in 20 years and the Rolling Stones went from great to nothing worth listening to since the late 70s!

100% of anything ever made that had pre-teens as a target audience.
100% of anything that has ever been marketed as a "Boy Band".
90% of anything described as "Pop Music"
90% of anything from the "Rap" genre
80% of the "R&B" genre
80% of anything from the "Country Music" genre (about 50% from anything from the earlier country music and almost 100% from 90's country to present).

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the fuck are Dropkicks? I guess I've never heard of them. Popular song?
if you dont want to shed a tear dont watch.
:pout:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UvQ52A7ksM&feature=player_detailpage]The Green Fields Of France (or) Willie McBride-The Dropkick Murphys - YouTube[/ame]

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be seeing tool next Thursday. That would be the fourth or fifth time for me. Maynard is just one weird motherfucker. He comes on stage going full elton(john) and then turns it into some flame boy strip tease. I do like his voice though!

lucky SOB, i saw them twice some years back when i was in school (Lateralus tour i think) first time, Meshugga opened for them, the next time Tomahawk opened, great shows both times

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen Tool twice as well. Once on the sidestage at Lollapolooza, before they were known. (which was great and very intimate, as there were probably only a couple hundred of us, if that)

The other time, I was frying bawls, and I remember him ripping his pants down, tucking his dick between his legs, Buffalo Bill-style, and prancing around the stage like that.

Great show...unneeded perversion while frying, but a pretty good show.

Maybe I'm biased, but I'd take Tomahawk over tool, any day.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen Tool twice as well. Once on the sidestage at Lollapolooza, before they were known. (which was great and very intimate, as there were probably only a couple hundred of us, if that)

The other time, I was frying bawls, and I remember him ripping his pants down, tucking his dick between his legs, Buffalo Bill-style, and prancing around the stage like that.

Great show...unneeded perversion while frying, but a pretty good show.

Maybe I'm biased, but I'd take Tomahawk over tool, any day.

Tomahawk is awesome, no doubt. But they dont hold a flame to tool, IMO.

All of Patton's bands are quality

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that song was the only Zep song you ever heard on the radio, then you are listening to the wrong station. Turn off the radio and listen to their albums/cd's.

I liked Stairway to Heaven the first 200 times I heard it, tolerated it the next 200 times, and now deliberately skip over it

This is so true of a lot of bands. Deep Purple - Smoke on the Water, once good now skip it. Black Sabbath - War Pigs, likewise. Jethro Tull - Teacher (really the only song of theirs I don't like anymore). There is always one song that gets played to death on the radio that takes away from really being able to enjoy a band's full repertoire, but at the same time each band also has one song that no matter what, the radio just won't play it. Guess that's one reason I quit listening to radio. Most people hear Led Zeppelin they think Stairway to Heaven, me I think Kashmir...really the whole Physical Graffiti album.