• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Poor Seahawks!!!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have benefited from some good fortune over the past few years. Don't forget about some of the calls that have gone their way.
Yeah, lucky Seattle.
Just for fun, lookup all ref calls against Seattle for the last 4 years vs how many calls our opposition got. You might be surprised at how much the refs help out.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Palmer has never beaten Seattle in Arizona. Why should it matter if he plays or not?

If I need to explain to you the importance of having Palmer as your QB over Ryan Lindley or Drew Stanton I've already lost the argument. I mean, really?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, lucky Seattle.
Just for fun, lookup all ref calls against Seattle for the last 4 years vs how many calls our opposition got. You might be surprised at how much the refs help out.

It's simple, really. Seattle is penalized more than others because they commit more penalties.

There were two horrible calls in the game yesterday that the commentators all agreed helped Seattle. They are the ref darlings of the NFL. Ask Detroit. Ask Green Bay. When it comes to HUGE bad calls...Seattle hasn't been screwed since the Steeler Super Bowl. Quite the opposite.

I'm not saying those bad calls determined the game yesterday. SEA would have won anyways. With that pathetic effort by the Cardinals, they probably would have lost to the Browns.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I need to explain to you the importance of having Palmer as your QB over Ryan Lindley or Drew Stanton I've already lost the argument. I mean, really?
Palmer 0-2 vs Seattle at Az.
Lindley/Stanton 0-1 vs Seattle at Az.
If that was an argument we just had, I agree you lost it without much of a fight.
Here is another stat.
In Sea at Az games with our current head coaches, Russell averaged 8.1, 10.9, and 7.0 YPA in those 3 wins.
Palmer 5.7 in `13, Lindley 4.9 in `14, and Palmer 5.2 in`15.
My question is if one team features a dink and dunk passer in our HtoH contests, which team do you think that is?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's simple, really. Seattle is penalized more than others because they commit more penalties.

There were two horrible calls in the game yesterday that the commentators all agreed helped Seattle. They are the ref darlings of the NFL. Ask Detroit. Ask Green Bay. When it comes to HUGE bad calls...Seattle hasn't been screwed since the Steeler Super Bowl. Quite the opposite.

I'm not saying those bad calls determined the game yesterday. SEA would have won anyways. With that pathetic effort by the Cardinals, they probably would have lost to the Browns.
I have no idea what the commentators said as unlike you, I was at the game.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Q: Why are the Seahawks fans known as the 12th man?

A: Because 5 years ago that is how many fans they had.
All of them are still posting on SportsHoopla.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Palmer 0-2 vs Seattle at Az.
Lindley/Stanton 0-1 vs Seattle at Az.
If that was an argument we just had, I agree you lost it without much of a fight.
Here is another stat.
In Sea at Az games with our current head coaches, Russell averaged 8.1, 10.9, and 7.0 YPA in those 3 wins.
Palmer 5.7 in `13, Lindley 4.9 in `14, and Palmer 5.2 in`15.
My question is if one team features a dink and dunk passer in our HtoH contests, which team do you think that is?
What are you trying to prove split? Palmer doesn't throw the ball down field and Wilson does? Or are you just thumping your chest because Seattle won a meaningless game?

We are all 0-0 right now. If we happen to play in the NFCCG don't expect AZ to play the same type of game.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you trying to prove split? Palmer doesn't throw the ball down field and Wilson does? Or are you just thumping your chest because Seattle won a meaningless game?

We are all 0-0 right now. If we happen to play in the NFCCG don't expect AZ to play the same type of game.
Scooby, this is all aimed at Johnson. It was he that said our QB dinked and dunked his way to the victory. I now get to debunk a lot of the BS he has thrown. Fire away at me, but all of my posts this morning are aimed at Johnson. He has earned it.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scooby, this is all aimed at Johnson. It was he that said our QB dinked and dunked his way to the victory. I now get to debunk a lot of the BS he has thrown. Fire away at me, but all of my posts this morning are aimed at Johnson. He has earned it.

LOL. Wow, you really taught me a lesson.

I watched the game. He threw one nice deep pass and the other 18 were just crisp short passes to wide open guys. Take out that throw and he didn't average 10 yards a completion.

I'm sorry, but when Wilson has played well against us, it's not because he's been hitting deep bombs or even many intermediate passes down the field. I lost count of how many garbage tight ends I've seen him hit against AZ that caught a short one and ended up in the end zone. That doesn't have to be an insult, but you can take it as one if you like.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@johnson

You still pimping the MVPalmer campaign, or did you shut that down?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@johnson

You still pimping the MVPalmer campaign, or did you shut that down?

He's still MVPalmer to me! He should be in the conversation, but I'm okay with Cam getting it. He earned it. Hard to argue with 15-1, although lots of 10-6 teams will.

I get that an argument can be made for Brady but I can't support known cheaters.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still MVPalmer to me! He should be in the conversation, but I'm okay with Cam getting it. He earned it. Hard to argue with 15-1, although lots of 10-6 teams will.

I get that an argument can be made for Brady but I can't support known cheaters.
I thought Palmer had it until Sunday. I hope it doesn't go to Brady.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not a chance...Wilson and AP have passed Brady....But Cam ran away with this award yesterday

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but the 5 of us have more threads and posts here at SH than those that follow America's Team That Used To Win Big.
Not really, most Cowboys fans keep a low profile and avoid trolling. Something you may want to consider.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady's play deteriorated late in the season.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really, most Cowboys fans keep a low profile and avoid trolling. Something you may want to consider.
The only reason Cowboy fans are keeping down on the low is because of their record. Just last year you guys came out of the woodwork.
This is a Seahawk troll thread.
What is a laugher to me is you troll Hawk fans in this thread and suggest we not do the same.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a Seahawk troll thread.
What is a laugher to me is you troll Hawk fans in this thread and suggest we not do the same.
I only engage you folks in civil discourse. I wouldn't consider that trolling.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only engage you folks in civil discourse. I wouldn't consider that trolling.
No sweat bro.
This is what I consider trolling...
Q: Why are the Seahawks fans known as the 12th man?

A: Because 5 years ago that is how many fans they had.

All of them are still posting on SportsHoopla.

It's all good. It's playoff week. Enjoy!