• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Poor Seahawks!!!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only engage you folks in civil discourse. I wouldn't consider that trolling.

The typical 12th man "intellectual" approach to discourse:

Disagree with anything they think (much of which is delusional) = "Hater"
Disagree with it anywhere but your own team's section of the forum = "Troll"

It's really no more than name-calling when you don't have much else.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From the OP...Cry me a river!
I disagree with you a lot cuz you talk out of your ass. I don't think I have ever called you a troll or a hater. But that is all small sticks, ya know?
34-22
35-6
36-6
Our last 3 games at your house.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the OP...Cry me a river!
I disagree with you a lot cuz you talk out of your ass. I don't think I have ever called you a troll or a hater. But that is all small sticks, ya know?
34-22
35-6
36-6
Our last 3 games at your house.

34-22 (Solid win...I believe Palmer played that game)
35-6 (Who cares? You beat a decimated team with a backup QB)
36-6 (Who cares? Y'all played great, but it was a meaningless game)

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
34-22 (Solid win...I believe Palmer played that game)
35-6 (Who cares? You beat a decimated team with a backup QB)
36-6 (Who cares? Y'all played great, but it was a meaningless game)
Solid way to downplay another Seattle demolition of your Cards on their own turf.
Who cares? You do. Once again I recommend you look in your mirror. On the 1st page of this board, you have started 6 threads about the Seahawks. You have only started 2 threads about the NFL's other 30 teams.
Feel free to look on our board, but no one smack talks the Cards and their fans like you do to our team and fans.
By all means, carry on...

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid way to downplay another Seattle demolition of your Cards on their own turf.
Who cares? You do. Once again I recommend you look in your mirror. On the 1st page of this board, you have started 6 threads about the Seahawks. You have only started 2 threads about the NFL's other 30 teams.
Feel free to look on our board, but no one smack talks the Cards and their fans like you do to our team and fans.
By all means, carry on...

Rams and Niners are irrelevant rivals this year. SEA is not. Makes sense there is more to talk about, esp now that we are in playoff mode, when it comes to SEA.

I see no reason to post about the Jags or Browns or Titans or Texans or etc on the AZ board.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams and Niners are irrelevant rivals this year. SEA is not. Makes sense there is more to talk about, esp now that we are in playoff mode, when it comes to SEA.

I see no reason to post about the Jags or Browns or Titans or Texans or etc on the AZ board.
I agree with your position.
Cheers.
BTW, it will seem like forever until the 2 weeks pass before your 1st playoff game.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks didn't make up "the 12th man." It's not original. They "borrowed" it from Texas A&M. It's as dumb as Dallas being "America's team" but it makes their drunk fans at the game feel special.

They have more buffoons than the average NFL team too. It's a perfect match.

@johnson it is NOT that you disagree about the greatness of RW or that you tout mvpalmer. I'm fine with all that. That kind of stuff is fun to argue about. No Problem. What I do have a problem with is spreading misinformation as Fact. Seattle has a very strong and proud fanbase. Sure, bandwagoneers have appeared, but to say ALL Seahawk fans are newbies and fans for just 2 years. Yeah, that bothers me. Our fans have ALWAYS been loyal, and have been known as the 12th man way back to the Kingdome days. The 12th man didn't originate at AM either. That's where it first got famous, but AM 'borrowed' it from Iowa. Seattle legally 'rented' the name for a price. It expired, and that is when the 12 showed up.

I think you are way off here. You're a troll when you make stuff up and pass it as fact.
You appear MAD at Seattle, might be wrong, but that is how it appears. Then when loyal Seahawk posters defend the statements, you call us delusional.

Have a great day, I hope the teams meet again in the NFC championship.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sweat bro.
This is what I consider trolling...
Q: Why are the Seahawks fans known as the 12th man?

A: Because 5 years ago that is how many fans they had.

All of them are still posting on SportsHoopla.

It's all good. It's playoff week. Enjoy!

That's my post and I stand by it. The bandwagon in Seattle all filled up and for the record I've been watching football and the NFL for longer that the Seattle franchise has existed.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my post and I stand by it. The bandwagon in Seattle all filled up and for the record I've been watching football and the NFL for longer that the Seattle franchise has existed.
If you have watched that long, then you would remember the days of the Kingdome and the reputation for noise. We were loud long before we were relevant. I say we because I was and still am one of the fans from the 70's.