• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Please say it isn't so

iceman42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually they say the long term rumor was false. It's also disputed that he's angry. From recent reports he's quite a pro.
Yeah from what I have seen no one in Bradfords camp or Bradford himself has said "Bo" about the trade or being angry. It started on either NFLN or ESPN with right after the trade a reporter said "I bet this makes Bradford angry" to a few hours later "Ive heard someone say Bradford is angry" to that evening "Bradford is angry". The same thing with the trade demands, a talking head said "Bradford will probably want to request a trade" and so on.

iceman42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah from what I have seen no one in Bradfords camp or Bradford himself has said "Bo" about the trade or being angry. It started on either NFLN or ESPN with right after the trade a reporter said "I bet this makes Bradford angry" to a few hours later "Ive heard someone say Bradford is angry" to that evening "Bradford is angry". The same thing with the trade demands, a talking head said "Bradford will probably want to request a trade" and so on.
Well apparently he has said something .. lol

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to be a serious contender. I'm over being around 7-9 to 10-6 and being middle of the pack, and draft, and maybe getting into the playoffs and winning a game before probably get knocked out by the real teams like the Panthers, Seahawks, Cardinals, or even the Packers.

Like in 2004?? Imagine if we had TO 3 years earlier, they paid him and Reid kept SOME semblance of balance. Who was our Qb back then??

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like in 2004?? Imagine if we had TO 3 years earlier, they paid him and Reid kept SOME semblance of balance. Who was our Qb back then??

McNabb was widely considered a top 10-12 QB amongst his peers during his playing time, but was known to choke on the biggest stage. If Bradford ever gets to the playoffs, I do not have any confidence in him as a clutch QB. He does not have the "it" factor, not even close.

smeagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how the 2 biggest Bradford blowers on the board were the 2 biggest McChoke haters. Bradford can't even get to the big games to choke.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McNabb was widely considered a top 10-12 QB amongst his peers during his playing time, but was known to choke on the biggest stage. If Bradford ever gets to the playoffs, I do not have any confidence in him as a clutch QB. He does not have the "it" factor, not even close.

ppl like to say this.. but it just isn't true. His QB rating throughout the entire playoffs in 2004 when he LOST the SB was higher than Peyton Mannings qb rating in the playoffs the year he WON the SB. McNabb just had shortcomings, but we could have won with him in the window we had - if we didn't have the 32nd worst set of starting WR's during that window. That was proven in 2004. Just a bit too late. But I agree with you, I have no faith in Bradford at all either. I see no leadership in him whatsoever. I'm ready for the new era to begin.