• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Please convince me the SeaHawks wont over take the West this year.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im optimistic about this season and believe we still have a very good team but it just seams like Seattle is poised to knock us off the NFC West Throne. So just give me 1 reason why you think we will repeat as division champs, not saying we wont just have a bad feeling and need some reassurance :)

And happy 4th of July to everyone here :suds:

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im optimistic about this season and believe we still have a very good team but it just seams like Seattle is poised to knock us off the NFC West Throne. So just give me 1 reason why you think we will repeat as division champs, not saying we wont just have a bad feeling and need some reassurance :)

And happy 4th of July to everyone here :suds:

This is the NFL & anything can happen but the Seahawks O-Line is not that good. They also will have some issues rushing the QB. Now with their secondary this isn't as much an issue but no CB can cover for 3+ seconds. Harbaugh/Roman is better then any coaching combo in Seattle. Seattle isn't nearly as good away from home as they are in Seattle.

Hopefully that reassures you.

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF O line and D line is superior to Seattles .....

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
42-13 should of been your wake up call.

Seahawks = superior roster, especially at QB, RB, WR, DB, and special teams. With the additions of Avril, Bennett, and Hill its now looking like a push at D line as well.

Younger, taller, & faster.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Seahawks = superior roster, especially at QB, RB, WR, DB, and special teams. With the additions of Avril, Bennett, and Hill its now looking like a push at D line as well.

Excuse me? ESPECIALLY at QB, RB and ST? Yeah.that Russell Wilson is head and shoulders better than Kaepernick. Really, they shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath. Kaepernick is lucky to be in the league.

I'm dumbfounded also as to how Frank Gore even got into the NFL. He has no business playing on Sundays. Maybe he could cut in the CFL, but that's a long shot. And who the fuck are Kendall Hunter and LaMichael James? A couple of nobodies that have never done anything in football at any level.

And don't even get me started with Special Teams and Andy Lee. That clown couldn't punt his way out of a wet paper bag. Probably the worst punter of the last 30 years.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thats quite the non bias outlook you have there, You must have just migrated over from the espn boards, welcome!

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure hope my Seahawks take over the league and lift the championship at the end of the year but I know your Niners are going to be a handful and it's going to be a battle this coming season.

Also it's not just a two team race, those Rams are going to make some noise and should not be overlooked.

It's a shame Crabtree is going to miss a part of the season and might not really be himself this year I think WR is a big question mark heading into this season for you guys but with the depth at RB you might just be a bit more run heavy than normal.

I'm sure you'll find a way to get leads and pound the ball the only problem I could see with your club is getting down two touchdowns early in a game and having to go pass heavy without a true number one WR.

I can't wait until our clubs meet the entire NFL world will be watching, it's nice to be the center of attention for a change.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Seattle has a ton of talent just like the Niners do, but I'm more worried about Jeff Fisher than I am about Pete Carroll. JMHO. I think Fisher doesn't get enough credit. He was #2 on my wish list (behind Harbaugh) when Singletary got fired.

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Taller ? Seriously ? you have a 5' 10 QB LOL

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taller ? Seriously ? you have a 5' 10 QB LOL

vQ9Fs.jpg

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lame:

Congratulations for winning for the first time in five tries. That must have been confusing for you when the 49ers beat Atlanta in the NFC Championship game a week after Atlanta eliminated the seahawks. Good luck working that out.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is one of the ESPN Seattle trolls. Moderators ban this dude

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Seattle will overtake the 49ers this year. They have a good team but they have weaknesses on the D line, just as we do in the secondary. It's a toss up but I have faith that we remain the division champs. I think both teams need to be concerned about the Rams and not just each other. We both struggled with them last year and they have gotten better in my opinion.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The NFC West is going to be pretty brutal this year, but I think the Hawks are getting overhyped a bit. Everybody is making a big deal of the Niners' defensive struggles in the playoffs, but no one seems to be paying much attention to the fact that the Hawks looked awful for seven quarters in the playoffs. They came alive in the 4th against the Falcons, but prior to that they let a one-dimensional Washington team hang around all game, and were getting killed by the Falcons before Matt Ryan started making some idiotic decisions.

The Hawks were also 3-5 on the road last year, losing to teams like the Cards, Lions, and Dolphins. This year, they face Houston, Indy, Atlanta, and the Giants on the road, along with the division. They didn't win a road game in the division last year.

The Hawks were looking great before the playoffs last year, but I still think they're vulnerable on the road. And I think there's a pretty good chance Kap will be better than Wilson this year. It should be interesting to see what happens, though.

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick > Wilson
/thread

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Seahawks are the team to beat in the NFC this year, and more than likely, it will once again come down to the 49ers/Seahawks for the NFC crown (though I'd love to see a battle between Russell Wilson and RG3). Defensively, the Seahawks are very, very impressive. I don't think it's a stretch to predict that they will have one of the top three defenses in the NFL this year.