• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoffs

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missing the playoffs was a good thing. Garrett gone. Much higher draft pick. A difference maker could fall to 17. Not likely but possible.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Titans are going to the AFC Championship game. Unbelievable. Winning @ NE and then @ Baltimore. Are u kidding me ?? Folks I live 15 minutes from Nashville. I swear if you could have heard some of the radio talk this season about Vrabel and this team. Tannehill has won back to back playoff games w/o throwing for 100 yards. That’s Titan.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Titans are going to the AFC Championship game. Unbelievable. Winning @ NE and then @ Baltimore. Are u kidding me ?? Folks I live 15 minutes from Nashville. I swear if you could have heard some of the radio talk this season about Vrabel and this team. Tannehill has won back to back playoff games w/o throwing for 100 yards. That’s Titan.

They have some serious mojo going right now. Reminds me of the ‘85 Patriots. Won three on the road (Jets, Raiders & Dolphins) by playing quality defense and running the crap out of the football (of course, they has Collins & James as opposed to a stud) and didn’t ask their QB to do more than make a few plays. Dolphin fans have to be throwing shit at their TV’s right now - Tannehill has been terrific. And the Titans can run the ball on anyone right now.