• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoffs

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We played pretty much the same schedule and have zero room to bitch. Both teams sucked and neither deserved to make the playoffs. It barely matters that Philly made it and we didn't after how putrid both teams were. We have no one to blame but ourselves and this idea that the NFL is against us is way off base and I keep reading it here. The NFL would be cumming all over themselves if we were in the night game tonight to give them another record breaking ratings number. The last thing they want is Dallas to stink or be eliminated quickly because it costs them millions

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We played pretty much the same schedule and have zero room to bitch. Both teams sucked and neither deserved to make the playoffs. It barely matters that Philly made it and we didn't after how putrid both teams were. We have no one to blame but ourselves and this idea that the NFL is against us is way off base and I keep reading it here. The NFL would be cumming all over themselves if we were in the night game tonight to give them another record breaking ratings number. The last thing they want is Dallas to stink or be eliminated quickly because it costs them millions
Dallas started 3-0 because their schedule was easy to start the season. Philly finished 4-0 because their schedule was easy to finish the season. That's not pretty much the same schedule. I don't wanna hear this garden variety "we have nobody to blame" bullshit. 5 games is 31% of the season and Philly got Miami and the NFC East in their last five games. And their only comp in the NFC East in that stretch had to go to Philly to win. Philly won the division mostly because their schedule was a joke to finish the season.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas started 3-0 because their schedule was easy to start the season. Philly finished 4-0 because their schedule was easy to finish the season. That's not pretty much the same schedule. I don't wanna hear this garden variety "we have nobody to blame" bullshit. 5 games is 31% of the season and Philly got Miami and the NFC East in their last five games. And their only comp in the NFC East in that stretch had to go to Philly to win. Philly won the division mostly because their schedule was a joke to finish the season.
actually they won because they beat the cowboys in week 16 head to head. None of the rest would have mattered otherwise.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. WE played those same teams!!! Come on

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm boycotting the playoffs. Fuck the NFL. I don't care if anyone says I'm whining or complaining. I just don't understand how Philly got four straight division games to finish the season while getting their only competition in the division at home. They even got Miami before that but blew that game. It feels like it was a set up. NFL threw them a bone. I knew from Week 1 when I saw Philly's bullshit schedule that if Dallas didn't win the division by December, they'd be in trouble.

Everybody keeps saying Dallas blew so many games. So did Philly. When it all came down to it, Philly won the division because of favorable scheduling. And I know I can't be the only Cowboy fan that thinks this. You all just won't say it because you're afraid of looking like a whiner. I don't give a shit about my online persona. I don't give a shit if you think I'm whining. This fuckery cost me another year of watching the Cowboys not accomplish anything. I'm not getting any younger. Fuck the schedule makers. Fuck the refs. Fuck Goodell. Fuck the NFL.
Relax dude, you are embarrassing yourself... :D

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody keeps saying we played the same teams/schedule. Yeah the schedule was almost the same. But...............our division games were spread out more evenly. Two early in the year. Two middle of the year. Two to end it. Philly got giftwrapped the easiest December schedule in NFL history. Let's stop pretending like that didn't play a part. Everybody always says how it's important to get hot at the end of the year. Well, Philly schedule was set up to get hot.

Let me ask y'all this, would you rather Dallas had played their schedule as is, or would you rather they had faced the Giants twice, Miami, Redskins, and the Eagles in Dallas in the month of December?

I mean look at this shit:
29B4Oq0.png

Who the fuck gets four straight divisional games to end the season? Fuck the NFL.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we made it, we would have had a chance to knock out Russ ass again and get revenge on Rodgers in Green Bay. Another wasted season. Fuck this shit. Fuck the NFL. Fuck Jason Garrett. Fuck Jerry and Stephen Jones. Fuck Dak for letting that loser Wentz outperform him in the biggest game of the season. Fuck Zeke for waiting until December to get into football shape. Fuck all these receivers that dropped shit all year long. Fuck Jason Bitch Ass Witten. Fuck every aspect of the defense and Special Teams. And last but not least, fuck the schedule makers for giving the Eagles that easy ass December schedule. See y'all in April. I'm done. Never been so mad in all my life. Never been so embarrassed of a Cowboy season ever. This team should be fucking playing.

Just ignore all my posts in this thread. I'm venting. I'm just so fucking pissed off we aren't playing.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first 3 playoff games have been awesome.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
‪Saints losing on a pass interference no call / no review is the most karma thing that could have happened.‬

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody keeps saying we played the same teams/schedule. Yeah the schedule was almost the same. But...............our division games were spread out more evenly. Two early in the year. Two middle of the year. Two to end it. Philly got giftwrapped the easiest December schedule in NFL history. Let's stop pretending like that didn't play a part. Everybody always says how it's important to get hot at the end of the year. Well, Philly schedule was set up to get hot.

Let me ask y'all this, would you rather Dallas had played their schedule as is, or would you rather they had faced the Giants twice, Miami, Redskins, and the Eagles in Dallas in the month of December?

29B4Oq0.png

Who the fuck gets four straight divisional games to end the season? Fuck the NFL.
You complain about the dumbest things.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we made it, we would have had a chance to knock out Russ ass again and get revenge on Rodgers in Green Bay. Another wasted season. Fuck this shit. Fuck the NFL. Fuck Jason Garrett. Fuck Jerry and Stephen Jones. Fuck Dak for letting that loser Wentz outperform him in the biggest game of the season. Fuck Zeke for waiting until December to get into football shape. Fuck all these receivers that dropped shit all year long. Fuck Jason Bitch Ass Witten. Fuck every aspect of the defense and Special Teams. And last but not least, fuck the schedule makers for giving the Eagles that easy ass December schedule. See y'all in April. I'm done. Never been so mad in all my life. Never been so embarrassed of a Cowboy season ever. This team should be fucking playing.

Just ignore all my posts in this thread. I'm venting. I'm just so fucking pissed off we aren't playing.
The season was over a week ago and you are still fuming about it. Get a life.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bye Eagles Bye!!!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

29B4Oq0.png

What I found odd was the Cowboys did not get two consecutive home games all season. I dont remember that happening before.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Witten was not our best TE. The fact that he started all season is one of many why Garrett should have been FIRED. Why stick with Maher when it was obvious he sucked and was losing games? Why stick with the special teams coach all season? Special teams were the main reason the team missed the playoffs IMO.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
‪Saints losing on a pass interference no call / no review is the most karma thing that could have happened.‬
Yeah, those calls on Amari were terrible and gave the saints the game. Dont feel sorry for them.