• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff Predictions After Week 16

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both were bad but the Colts are in the playoffs.....
A loss is definitely worse when you have a healthy team, Browns were depleted. If they lose to the Steelers without Big Ben it wouldn’t be shocking for the fact that the Steelers still have a superior roster, now if they are resting more starters...that is another thing.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both were bad but the Colts are in the playoffs.....

I bet if the Browns take care of business and get into the playoffs then you'd say a loss to a 2 win team is worse than a loss to a 1 win team.

:dhd:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,096.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet if the Browns take care of business and get into the playoffs then you'd say a loss to a 2 win team is worse than a loss to a 1 win team.

:dhd:
Sure.....IF the Browns take care of business but right now both losses are bad. But, the Colts are in the playoffs as of right now. No guarantee at all the Browns beat the Steelers.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure.....IF the Browns take care of business but right now both losses are bad. But, the Colts are in the playoffs as of right now. No guarantee at all the Browns beat the Steelers.

:pound:

Okay now this is hilarious. So if the Browns take care of business then you'll say losing to a 2 win team is worse than losing to a 1 win team. That's what you're saying right? Wow.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm of the philosophy that the Chiefs are going to rest up against a fairly physical Chargers team, the Bills will be motivated to get the 2 seed to potentially knock out their division rival and/or the Bills will simply overwhelm the Dolphins even playing their B game. Steelers/Browns is a more concrete 'play in' type of game for the Browns and I think the Steelers still have something to prove. Maybe its my old age messing with me but I remember quite a few final games where the Steelers are expected to lie down with everything taken care of and they do the opposite. Then again, I believe the Chiefs usually close out at the end of the season, too, but maybe they're more confident this year.

AFC:
1. Kansas City Chiefs (14-2)
2. Buffalo Bills (13-3)
3. Pittsburgh Steelers (13-3)
4. Tennessee Titans (11-5)
5. Baltimore Ravens (11-5)
6. Indianapolis Colts (11-5)
7. Miami Dolphins (10-6)

OUT: Cleveland Browns (10-6)

Wild Card.
Ravens over the Titans by 3
Steelers over Colts in OT
Bills over Dolphins by 7

Chiefs over Ravens by 3
Bills over Steelers by 10
Bills over Chiefs by 4.

NFC:
1. Green Bay Packers (13-3)
2. New Orleans Saints (12-4)
3. Seattle Seahawks (12-4)
4. Washington Football Team (7-9)
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-5)
6. Los Angeles Rams (10-6)
7. Chicago Bears (8-8)

Wild Card
Saints over Bears by 13
Seahawks over Rams by 17
Bucs over Washington by 10

Tampa Bay over Green Bay by 3
Saints over Seahawks in OT
Saints over Tampa Bay by 10

Super Bowl
Saints over Bills by 6

Of course it will be nothing like that but its an interesting exercise.

I just saw the Steelers are sitting Ben next week so maybe will be letting the Browns in?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually DJ , the Colts are in the 8 slot and need one of the other 3 to lose to get in but they can still win the South if the Titans lose.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns will lose to the Steelers in the final game of the regular season.

The Steelers are sitting Ben next week so maybe the Browns have a chance with recievers back playing

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns lost to the Jets so anything is possible.
It's possible, but they will have a week to put together the gameplan they use for the game and the guys they were missing should be back.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I think the Cards were gonna win anyway unless the Rams D scores points or Murray plays awful.The Rams are reeling right now and frankly, Goff isn't any good. And teams have caught up to McVay. He hasn't coached well down the stretch. When you can't even muster a single TD vs a below avg defense like the Hawks, that's a problem.

2 straight missed postseasons, one coming because they lost to an 0-13 Jets

A SB performance as embarrassing as you will ever see offensively, and we all know it’s a SB they should not have been in to begin with

little pressure mounting on “boy genius” Mcvay I would say

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A SB performance as embarrassing as you will ever see offensively, and we all know it’s a SB they should not have been in to begin with

Yep. Even a lot of their fans are fed up. 2017, him and Pederson were the next big thing. Ironically, both QBs are no longer as good as what most thought.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hits just keep on coming

Rams placed RB Darrell Henderson on injured reserve with a high-ankle sprain.​

Rams placed WR Cooper Kupp on the reserve/COVID-19 list.​

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hits just keep on coming

Rams placed RB Darrell Henderson on injured reserve with a high-ankle sprain.​

Rams placed WR Cooper Kupp on the reserve/COVID-19 list.​

Luckily the Seahawks socially distanced from Kupp during the game so none of the Seahawks should have it.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I kinda feel like its Goff that will get thrown under the bus and not McVay. Goff is 26th in QB Rating this year. Not a real threat with his legs.

I remember the Browns old GM got a lot of crap for not liking Wentz or trying to get Goff. He might have been right.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda feel like its Goff that will get thrown under the bus and not McVay. Goff is 26th in QB Rating this year. Not a real threat with his legs.

I remember the Browns old GM got a lot of crap for not liking Wentz or trying to get Goff. He might have been right.
They have a similar problem with Goff as the Eagles have with Wentz. They gave him a $100 mil extension despite what them and everybody else saw in the SB and vs the Bears earlier that season. But you're right in that McVay is safe. I think it's safe to say that he's been hiding Goff's flaws from day 1 and the league has figured it out.