• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fudge's 2024-25 Predication Machine

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say this with all the pureness and sincerity in my heart. You must have been stone cold drunk when putting together your predictions. The Bears only winning 4 games? And please feel free to bookmark my response here.
It could happen with a rookie QB and an OC with question marks, but a big backward step with 2 top 10 picks seems like a reach. We all have opinions and i've got to give him kudos for putting his predictions out there.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could happen with a rookie QB and an OC with question marks, but a big backward step with 2 top 10 picks seems like a reach. We all have opinions and i've got to give him kudos for putting his predictions out there.
Well, it's not like as a Bears fan I'm insulted because I have them ticketed for the Super Bowl or something. I'll have to wait and see how camp and the rest of preseason plays out, but right at this moment I only have my boyz winning 8, maybe 9 games. But just 4? I mean, c'mon.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a 5-game losing streak, that begins vs San Francisco and ends at San Francisco, between weeks 6-11 that is going to kill them.
vs dnvr W
@ ne W
vs mia L
@ det L
vs nyg W
vs sf L
@ atl L
vs buf L
vs lar L
@ sf L
bs ariz W
@ nyj L
@ ariz W
vs gb W
vs minn W
@ chi L
@ lar L
I think we win the home game vs the Rams (split with them on the season). Most of it depends on health in our division. I'm hoping for a split with San Fran but that's iffy. I also think we beat the Dolphins and Bills at home and I won't be surprised if we beat Atl. I see the Hawks as a 10 win +/- 1 and maybe a WC spot, battling with the Rams. 2 teams from the west getting in, imo.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us you are a Seahawks fan without telling us you are a Seahawks fan.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the Falcons trading for Judon change their trajectory?