• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff Lineup

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already have 7 of 9 spots locked in, just need advice on QB and FLEX.

QB: Brees (@ STL) or Foles (@ MIN)?

WR1: Antonio Brown (vs CIN)
WR2: Alshon Jeffery (@ CLE)

RB1: LeSean McCoy (@ MIN)
RB2: DeMarco Murray (vs GB)

TE: Tony Gonzalez (vs WSH)

FLEX: Andre Brown (vs SEA) or Pierre Garcon (@ ATL)

K: Stephen Gostkowski (@ MIA)
DEF: Seattle (@ NYG)

Standard scoring. I'm leaning toward Foles/Brown.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cousins plays, you are going to want to have Garcon in there for sure. The Redskins offense will put up points against the Falcons bad defense, but I cannot guarantee the same for the Giants who have nothing to play for at this point and they just laid an egg against a mediocre Chargers D. The Hawks now need a win after last week's loss.

As for Brees vs. Foles, I know it is tempting to play Foles, but you will absolutely hate yourself if you lose because of that choice. Brees is the #2 QB in fantasy football and he does not have a bad match-up this week. Don't get too cute.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cousins plays, you are going to want to have Garcon in there for sure. The Redskins offense will put up points against the Falcons bad defense, but I cannot guarantee the same for the Giants who have nothing to play for at this point and they just laid an egg against a mediocre Chargers D. The Hawks now need a win after last week's loss.

As for Brees vs. Foles, I know it is tempting to play Foles, but you will absolutely hate yourself if you lose because of that choice. Brees is the #2 QB in fantasy football and he does not have a bad match-up this week. Don't get too cute.
:agree:.................although you never know what Ram's D is gonna show up. Still, no way I sit Brees.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, i would never bench brees, but the problem is that foles is becoming a must start too... the question though is who would you be more upset with yourself to see do better if he is on the bench... That answer is easily Brees, so i would start brees every week...

I would probably start brown over garcon too... just because Brown will get 20+ touches...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brees and Brown. Despite the back and forths Spiller and I have been having about Andre Brown (I do not think he gets 20 touches), I think his 15 touches will be better than what the Skins offense has been putting out. RG3 is still in denial mode that he wasn't even injured in the off season and the shit show there is just beginning...

...although if Cousins starts, there might be a different spark in the huddle and the Falcons are still terrible defensively, so I would agree with tlance here and start Garcon over Brown in this scenario.

...but there's no way in H-E-double hockey sticks, I would bench Brees because he's playing the Rams... this is not your typical road game, it's a dome.

Pitt Browns Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't bench Brees. As for the flex, I'd go Brown. He's getting the guaranteed touches and Washington is a mess.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins is playing, RG3 benched... I'm on the same lines as tlance here, and think Garcon has a good game. I just don't see the Giants hitting Seattle very hard.