• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff Lineup Help!

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need some lineup advice for this weekend.

I need to play 3 of 4 RB's:

Demarco Murray (vs GB)
LeVeon Bell (vs Cin)
Alfred Morris (@ Atl)
Bobby Rainey (vs SF)

And I need to play 3 of 4 WR's:

Vincent Jackson (vs SF)
Jordy Nelson (@ GB)
Larry Fitzgerald (@ Ten)
Bradley Cooper (@ Min).

Basically, I need to sit one in both group. I could play 4 WR's but I don't think that would make sense with these players. Help is appreciated!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would bench Rainey and either Jordy or VJax.

Start Jordy if Rodgers plays, bench him if he doesn't.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy on the top. Rainey is your benched.

Not as easy on the bottom. I don't like any matchups here, but I would lean toward sitting Fitzgerald.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rainey on the bench for sure with those guys and probably fitz

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need some lineup advice for this weekend.

I need to play 3 of 4 RB's:

Demarco Murray (vs GB)
LeVeon Bell (vs Cin)
Alfred Morris (@ Atl)
Bobby Rainey (vs SF)

And I need to play 3 of 4 WR's:

Vincent Jackson (vs SF)
Jordy Nelson (@ GB)
Larry Fitzgerald (@ Ten)
Bradley Cooper (@ Min).

Basically, I need to sit one in both group. I could play 4 WR's but I don't think that would make sense with these players. Help is appreciated!

Bench Rainey & Jordy since it looks like Rodgers will not play.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, bench Bradley Cooper, I don't think he's donned an Eagles jersey since Silver Linings was filmed.

But do start Riley Cooper, he's had some good luck catching deep balls, coupled with good chemistry with Foles. Hard to say who you should sit between VJax and Jordy, cause I don't think there is a chance in hell you should sit Fitzgerald. Palmer-Fitz combo has been clicking lately, and 'Zona has an outside shot at the playoffs, so they will need to continue to click if that is a legit shot.

As of right now, I'd bench Jordy, based more on who is throwing him the ball. Glennon > Flynn, by a lot.
And Rainey is my odd man out on that RB group as well.

Long story short - I agree with Lefty!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, bench Bradley Cooper, I don't think he's donned an Eagles jersey since Silver Linings was filmed.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, got the wrong Cooper! Good catch Smoking.

I think Ill sit Jordy and Rainey. Nelsons scored over 10.5 one time since Rodgers is out. That Dallas matchup is tempting though. Also, I'm playing Foles (over Luck) so I like the Cooper-Foles potential to give me a big boost- although it is a gamble.

Thanks for the advice everyone.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if rainey is the one to bench... maybe alfred morris... The reason i say this is morris has not really ran for many TDs this season... TB has become a running team with rainey, and if they do score TDs it is most likely to be at least one rainey TD...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if rainey is the one to bench... maybe alfred morris... The reason i say this is morris has not really ran for many TDs this season... TB has become a running team with rainey, and if they do score TDs it is most likely to be at least one rainey TD...

I was thinking something very similar at first, but the combo of Cousins making his first start this season and ATL having such a terrible run defense makes me think Alf is a good play this weekend. ATL is 27th in rush defense, look at this recent list of thrashings that have been laid down:

Lacy - 90 total yds; 1TD - on an injured ankle entire 2nd half

Spiller 157yds 1TD + FJax 78yds 2 TDs

Pierre Thomas 130yds

Rainey 167yds 3TDs

Lynch 161yds 1TD

Stewart/DWill/Tolbert combined for 156yds 1TD

Ellington 162yds 1TD

Alf Morris should have a pretty damn high floor, even if his ceiling isn't sky high for this week's game, imo.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking something very similar at first, but the combo of Cousins making his first start this season and ATL having such a terrible run defense makes me think Alf is a good play this weekend. ATL is 27th in rush defense, look at this recent list of thrashings that have been laid down:

Lacy - 90 total yds; 1TD - on an injured ankle entire 2nd half

Spiller 157yds 1TD + FJax 78yds 2 TDs

Pierre Thomas 130yds

Rainey 167yds 3TDs

Lynch 161yds 1TD

Stewart/DWill/Tolbert combined for 156yds 1TD

Ellington 162yds 1TD

Alf Morris should have a pretty damn high floor, even if his ceiling isn't sky high for this week's game, imo.

Definitely tempting... With RBs you are actually in a great place that you have the luxury of benching a RB that would start for most other teams(assuming you are in a 10 owner or larger league)... The way i see it is that morris will get more yards than rainey, but rainey will get more TDs... But i would probably agree that morris is the safer choice... I would choose rainey, but i cant really argue the logic behind starting morris...

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the input again guys. I like Rainey over Morris overall at this time, given that Morris doesn't score touchdowns and Tampa Bay seems to be a Fantasy RB factory the last couple years. However, this one is all about matchup. Smoking pointed out how terrible Atlanta's run D is, and my beloved 9'ers haven't exactly been run on a lot lately- and have potential to get a decent lead on TB.

If they were playing even teams, I would prob start Rainey though. The WR decision is tougher I have a weird gut feeling Jordy is going to go off, but I can't sit the other 3 right now for a guy who has averaged like 7 points a game since Rodgers is out.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I would have a really hard time relying on any Matt Flynn pass recipients right now. Wouldn't want to depend on that arm for my playoff run, but boy does DAL D suck this year!