• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playing for their jobs now

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have one side of the ball figured out. We need to address edge rusher opposite of Mack. I would re-sign Kwit and let Trevathan walk. Younger, cheaper, playing well and in his prime. Use the difference in salary to help address O-line.

Really... this team just needs to address a couple O-line spots and TE. I see no reason why they won't be competing again next year. So long as Trubisky is our QB they will be handcuffed offensively with a low ceiling. But with just an average offense. This team would have double digit wins right now. Hell, if Trubisky reaches the "Alex Smith line". They could even make a run.

I would like to see the play-calling delegated through Helfrich. Nagy is good at scheming but his tendencies with in-game play calling often kill him.
Pretty spot-on. With Massie's deal last year and Hiestand liking Coward, i'm afraid they'll look for that internal improvement there rather than making a change. I wonder what kind of cap hit we'd take for cutting Massie.

I like the idea of giving play-calling over to Helfrich. I think there's something to be said for being up in the box as well being able to see the field better. Maybe Helfrich wouldn't completely abandon the run game too.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HHCD is a good player. I want him gone tho. I want Jackson back at FS where he can make more splash plays. Dix can't play SS so he needs to go. He played we'll and will now get paid.

A bit conflicting to say he played well but want him gone. Not well enough?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bit conflicting to say he played well but want him gone. Not well enough?
Played good. I want him gone because I want Jackson back at FS. Jackson is a play making ball hawk FS, he is ok at SS but not as effective.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see the play-calling delegated through Helfrich. Nagy is good at scheming but his tendencies with in-game play calling often kill him.

Nagy was brought here to be the OC. He won't give that up. I would be all for it, but it won't happen.

Zappa_Zippo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leonard Floyd is sure to be gone given his potential cap hit. Yet another piece of the Ryan Pace draft train wreck, which five years in leaves us with Goldman, Jackson, Smith, and Whitehair on the plus side...and a quagmire at QB, no first this year, and bad cap situation going forward. But everyone loves the guy for some reason. He is even worse than his predecessors.