• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Players Henrique has more points than.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Alex Ovechkin, Alex Semin, Joe Pavelski, Loui Eriksson, Martin St. Louis, Vinny Lecavalier, Rick Nash, Eric Staal, and Dany Heatley.

devils30mb

King "Marty" Kong
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha. OMG. I remember when everyone was saying how those guys were carrying him.

I will admit that I was one of them saying Hall was carrying him when playing in the OHL. However, I am extremely pleased with his play. Another excellent pick by the Devils.

devils30mb

King "Marty" Kong
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid was a steal!

Yes he was. 3 round and considering we traded our 2nd rounder of that year, who was also a center but a bit of a head case too.
Guess Captain Lou feels much better now on his decision to give our 2nd rounder as part of the deal for Kovy, when you have Adam playing the way he is.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he was. 3 round and considering we traded our 2nd rounder of that year, who was also a center but a bit of a head case too.
Guess Captain Lou feels much better now on his decision to give our 2nd rounder as part of the deal for Kovy, when you have Adam playing the way he is.

It's early but he might be our best 3rd rounder since Elias

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is gaining on RNH for rookie scoring.. I wouldn't be suprised if he makes a run at rookie of the year