• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Player projection: Andrew Bogut

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bogut has said that he plans to be ready to play by the time the season rolls around and is hopeful he can participate in training camp. Warriors fans like myself have a huge interest in how he will respond and what sort of production we can expect out of him. From a pure statistical standpoint, how do you think he will fare this season?

Over/Under
1) Games Played: 66 games
2) Points Per Game: 13
3) Rebounds Per Game: 9
4) Assists Per Game: 2.5
5) Blocks Per Game: 2

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bogut has said that he plans to be ready to play by the time the season rolls around and is hopeful he can participate in training camp. Warriors fans like myself have a huge interest in how he will respond and what sort of production we can expect out of him. From a pure statistical standpoint, how do you think he will fare this season?

Over/Under

I'll say over on 1, under on 2, under on 3, over on 4 and over on 5 onto an excellent.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Over/Under

1) Under
2) Over
3) Under
4) Over
5) Over

Good lines. If he goes over on 1, I don't want him to play more than 70. I don't think he should have to for the team to make the playoffs, so yeah, I think he'll perform slightly below his career norms, but with a little bit more consistent health. Rest him, Jack!

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me this is how I think he'll do this year:

1) Over
2) Over
3) Under
4) Over
5) Under

I think Bogut will have a relatively healthy year and make an immediate impact on the team. I believe his point total will go over simply because of the spacing he'll get with so many shooters around. His rebounding and shot blocking will go down as a result of him having to guard the best post player on a nightly basis. He won't get as many off ball opportunities as he has in the past.