• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pierre Le Brun: Parise agrees to terms with Wild

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what's so funny....

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't know who else you could pick besides Kovy. Everyone else who makes sense is a UFA after this season.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say go with 3 A's, Zajac; Kovy; and Elias

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant Marty get the captaincy?

I could've swore a few years ago the Nucks gave it to Luongo.

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Marty could be the captain but it's kinda pointless to put it on a goalie... the new captain will be Kovy for sure, I was happy to hear that Lou tried to convince Suter to come to NJ tho

Devs_Jets_Yanks27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Can't put the C on the 'tender. He can be the C for all he wants in the room, etc. But can't officially wear the C on the ice.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! What did I tell you right as fa started, I said he was walking didn't I? I cant believe that motherfucker sold out though I was so hoping I was wrong, when I seen that I bout cried. Well, another jersey I get to throw away along with my CP# Hornets jersey that i owned.

I will say this, if Lou don't get Ryan/Nash to replace him you can kiss contending goodbye because we seen what this team is w/o him and with the garbage left behind other than Kovy,Zajac and Elias. (1st half of 10-11)

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The talk of Zajac and Clarkson leaving next season is already picking up steam

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! What did I tell you right as fa started, I said he was walking didn't I? I cant believe that motherfucker sold out though I was so hoping I was wrong, when I seen that I bout cried. Well, another jersey I get to throw away along with my CP# Hornets jersey that i owned.

I will say this, if Lou don't get Ryan/Nash to replace him you can kiss contending goodbye because we seen what this team is w/o him and with the garbage left behind other than Kovy,Zajac and Elias. (1st half of 10-11)

I hate Kovy more than anyone else, but first half Kovy was lazy and didn't even try. It wasn't til Mac left that he started trying so I'll with hold judgment. As for Elias, he was an all star that season, and as seen this year not every team has to be represented. He was a snub this year, but that's normal.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the beginning of the end of the New Jersey Devils. With our financial problems and no franchise player (I'm sorry Kovy hasn't earned it yet) fans aren't going to re-up for next year and it will just get worse.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
how exactly did parise earn franchise player label if kovy hasnt?

and given the two salaries kovy or parise who would you want for that kind of money?

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parise........but that has lot to do with my country pride during the Olympics speaking

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not happy that he left, but get some perspective people.

If I had the chance to work near my home for MORE MONEY, I would do it in a heartbeat. People get too amped up about sports and then forget that they would do the same thing themselves. It's all well and good to say that you would stay in a job for less money but I don't know how many people actually do that...maybe 10%?

Again, I am not picking on anyone in particular, but try to step back and take a deep breath.

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Chief I have to disagree with you, of course we would take more money to play closer to home but we are not making near the money he will be. If he had signed in NJ for a little less $ he would still be just fine for the rest of his life.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd turn down 52 Mil to make 42 Mil and be further away from home?

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was in his position 100% I would. wouldn't have taken me more then 10 seconds to make my decision either... but I don't just say I'm a loyal guy, I actually am one

The2000cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
well looks like i have to change my name.. ha

This sucks it sure does.. i love the type of player parise is.. and as a human being i understand the decision he made.. as a guy who plays competitively i do not.. Minnesota still won't be that good.. and the devils will still be good..

So in conclusion he was great when he was on this team and im glad he didnt go to a division rival.. with that said he has every right to go back home and do what he wants its his choice as a hockey player but as a devils fan i have the right to boo him now if i feel like it.. it def. stings that the "captain" just walked out on us i'm not saying i dont understand.. but that doesnt take away the fact that the captain walked out

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well looks like i have to change my name.. ha

This sucks it sure does.. i love the type of player parise is.. and as a human being i understand the decision he made.. as a guy who plays competitively i do not.. Minnesota still won't be that good.. and the devils will still be good..

So in conclusion he was great when he was on this team and im glad he didnt go to a division rival.. with that said he has every right to go back home and do what he wants its his choice as a hockey player but as a devils fan i have the right to boo him now if i feel like it.. it def. stings that the "captain" just walked out on us i'm not saying i dont understand.. but that doesnt take away the fact that the captain walked out

if you want to change your name pm ghost in the machine he will do it for you

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was in his position 100% I would. wouldn't have taken me more then 10 seconds to make my decision either... but I don't just say I'm a loyal guy, I actually am one

Well, I proved my loyalty many times over....but again, he went home. He didnt leave home, he went home. Thats the part people are either forgetting or ignoring.

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't questioning your loyalty Tilo.... Just Zach's! It sure would have been nice of him to say ya know what Lou I think I really need to go home cuz I'm a bitch... then maybe Lou gets something for him, but instead he jerked us along then took the $ and ran