• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick Your Poison

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not blaming Cassell for all those INTS. Williams quit on the pick 6 and he didn't even try to come back for the ball on the INT at the 1 yard line. With Dez out our wide receiver play has been horrible, were was Beasley all game? Drew Pearson said it best last night, this team needs a wide receiver route running coach, none of them know how to run a basic route and its sickening. I thought the defense was fine, they only gave up 13 points and shut Eli down for the most part.
Did they shut them down I did Eli and the Giants play a conservative style because they new the Cowboys would self explode. When Cassel started raining picks they called off the dogs imo.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This paragraph by Mickey Spagnola tells you all you need to know about our luck:

"And who would really believe that after the Cowboys were getting picked to death by the Patriots two Sundays ago, they are called for offensive pass interference that produced less contact between Devin Street and Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie than two teenagers slow dancing, costing them a touchdown on the play. Pitiful."

It's a curse. Pats get TDs and large chunks of yardage off of obvious picks against the Cowboys even though they didn't even need those breaks and we get a crucial TD taken away from us in a big game because of a phantom call. This team can't catch any breaks.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's no way Twill could have stopped the 2nd pic. The only thing I fault him on the 1st pick was he didn't try and stop DRC. All those balls Cassell threw yesterday were bad balls. even two of the big balls he caught yesterday. Beasley was running good routes for Weeden. Cassell just sucks plain and simple. He's less than a 500 QB in 84 starts. Thats even with him going 11-6 one time and 10-6 another. We can make every excuse for this guy, but he's not any good.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This paragraph by Mickey Spagnola tells you all you need to know about our luck:

"And who would really believe that after the Cowboys were getting picked to death by the Patriots two Sundays ago, they are called for offensive pass interference that produced less contact between Devin Street and Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie than two teenagers slow dancing, costing them a touchdown on the play. Pitiful."

It's a curse. Pats get TDs and large chunks of yardage off of obvious picks against the Cowboys even though they didn't even need those breaks and we get a crucial TD taken away from us in a big game because of a phantom call. This team can't catch any breaks.
It's not a curse its a bias.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rookie Jones does. He makes a few mistakes, but that kid is a keeper
I like Jones don't know if that makes him a play maker. He's a good cover guy I agree but we need a guy who can and is willing to at time make aggressive plays on the ball......I know it takes having competent help behind you, but I think they said this team has forced 3 TO's in 7 games Barf.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that play was such bull shit.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's no way Twill could have stopped the 2nd pic. The only thing I fault him on the 1st pick was he didn't try and stop DRC. All those balls Cassell threw yesterday were bad balls. even two of the big balls he caught yesterday. Beasley was running good routes for Weeden. Cassell just sucks plain and simple. He's less than a 500 QB in 84 starts. Thats even with him going 11-6 one time and 10-6 another. We can make every excuse for this guy, but he's not any good.

On the pick 6, if Williams completes the route it's a completion - instead he got lazy out of his break and waited for the ball to come to him. Too bad DRC beat him to it. That was bull shit, it was a half assed effort.

On the pick at the 1, I don't necessarily fault Williams for that play, but again he just watched while the ball was in the air, and made another half assed effort to make any kind of play on the ball. I'm not saying he could have stopped it from happening, but at least show some fight.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He certainly needs to show more fight, but sometimes DB beat guys to the spot, Cassell threw a bad ball and probably stared him down. Your right though Twill has to fight harder to get into position and when he losses learn to become a defender.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense did not cost, but that non play by Carr on that randle 3rd down catch, hurt. I just want one game where the D or special teams win a freaking game and not lose one. ST and Int's lost this game.

Are you talking about Randle'so one handed catch where he pushed off. Don't take this a bit ching about the pushoff, but Carr was in good coverage there, credit Randle for the play.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking about Randle'so one handed catch where he pushed off. Don't take this a bit ching about the pushoff, but Carr was in good coverage there, credit Randle for the play.
I agree. I thought Carr played well last night

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that one. Yeah Randle did push off. I take that back about Carr, just seems he never makes a play lol

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He certainly needs to show more fight, but sometimes DB beat guys to the spot, Cassell threw a bad ball and probably stared him down. Your right though Twill has to fight harder to get into position and when he losses learn to become a defender.

The DB beat him to the spot because he quit on the route, even Drew Pearson called him out on it. He can claim Cassell stared him down all he wants, if he runs the complete route its a completion or at worst an incomplete pass. The jump ball he showed no fight whatsoever. IMO T-Will is having a horrible year.

nutz6977

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, they had a 99 yard drive. <<<<<<<<don't take that seriously.

There are many things to look back on and see that we let that game get away. No doubt that it should have been a badly needed W in the win column. We can play the game of what's worse a pick on the 1 yard line or a 99 yard drive all day long. IMO to complain about the defense is purely asinine. Let the defense give up 13 points in any game and I'll take that all day for the rest of the season.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cover 2 makes it bones on forcing turnovers. This team isn't forcing turnovers. 4 straight games. Rod has to get blame here. The Cover 2 has its' weaknesses so if you aren't forcing turnovers, it will get exposed. Many big plays happen against us because of the scheme. Those big plays wouldn't matter if the defense actually did what it was supposed to do, and that's force turnovers. Cover 2 is designed to let players make plays on the defense. This team doesn't make plays. It's not all Rod's fault, because players have to make plays, but he deserve blame.

Am I the only one that sees on not just playing cover 2???

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weeden - ultra conservative faggot that won't throw the ball down the field... but won't turn it over.

Cassel - noodle arm faggot that will throw down the field but will turn it over.
So much for throwing down the field