• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick Your Poison

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weeden - ultra conservative faggot that won't throw the ball down the field... but won't turn it over.

Cassel - noodle arm faggot that will throw down the field but will turn it over.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weeden, Cassell, it doesn't matter. We won't win games by constantly losing the turnover margin. And we aren't even just losing the turnover margin, we aren't even forcing turnovers at all.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weeden, Cassell, it doesn't matter. We won't win games by constantly losing the turnover margin. And we aren't even just losing the turnover margin, we aren't even forcing turnovers at all.
We seem to have this issue too often. We get nothing out of our kickoff or punt returns.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I prefer Cassell myself

The coaching staff did not give Weeden a fair shot against the Falcons or Saints. Little to no play action or throws on 1st down. He played pretty well in those games. He stunk it up against the Patriots but our defense was not going to stop them anyway. Weeden likely wins this game with the running game. I don't think it matters, this team made horrible decisions in terms of having a solid back up. With Romo's injury history, you don't ride with Weeden. We blew alot of money and double downed. Does anyone think we can take Seattle at home next week and avoid a 5 game skid? Will be interesting. I think these clowns end up winning enough down the stretch to miss the playoffs but not do poor enough to get a solid QB.

BTW - Marinelli is not a good coordinator and Sean Lee had his worse game as a Cowboy. He looked like a lost rookie out there.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coaching staff did not give Weeden a fair shot against the Falcons or Saints. Little to no play action or throws on 1st down. He played pretty well in those games. He stunk it up against the Patriots but our defense was not going to stop them anyway. Weeden likely wins this game with the running game. I don't think it matters, this team made horrible decisions in terms of having a solid back up. With Romo's injury history, you don't ride with Weeden. We blew alot of money and double downed. Does anyone think we can take Seattle at home next week and avoid a 5 game skid? Will be interesting. I think these clowns end up winning enough down the stretch to miss the playoffs but not do poor enough to get a solid QB.

BTW - Marinelli is not a good coordinator and Sean Lee had his worse game as a Cowboy. He looked like a lost rookie out there.
Everything after BTW went sideways

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Everything after BTW went sideways

Really. Watch the game film and see how Sean Lee played. He was constantly out of position and misreading plays. Also, see the rank of Coach M's defenses since he has been at Dallas. They don't quit and play hard but you don't get a participation trophy in the NFL.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really. Watch the game film and see how Sean Lee played. He was constantly out of position and misreading plays. Also, see the rank of Coach M's defenses since he has been at Dallas. They don't quit and play hard but you don't get a participation trophy in the NFL.
I will take Coach Rod, and I will definitely take Sean Lee, no matter what your game film says. Dallas physically dominated the Giants. They lost because of a pick 6 on a shit route, a terrible call that ended up costing them 4 points, a terrible penalty on McClain that ended up costing them another 3, White pissing his pants instead of trying for a tackle on a TD, a 100 yard kickoff return for a TD, and a botched punt by Beasley.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BTW....weeden plays scared and sucks, but I'm good with Lee didn't play well today.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take Coach Rod, and I will definitely take Sean Lee, no matter what your game film says. Dallas physically dominated the Giants. They lost because of a pick 6 on a shit route, a terrible call that ended up costing them 4 points, a terrible penalty on McClain that ended up costing them another 3, White pissing his pants instead of trying for a tackle on a TD, a 100 yard kickoff return for a TD, and a botched punt by Beasley.
The Cover 2 makes it bones on forcing turnovers. This team isn't forcing turnovers. 4 straight games. Rod has to get blame here. The Cover 2 has its' weaknesses so if you aren't forcing turnovers, it will get exposed. Many big plays happen against us because of the scheme. Those big plays wouldn't matter if the defense actually did what it was supposed to do, and that's force turnovers. Cover 2 is designed to let players make plays on the defense. This team doesn't make plays. It's not all Rod's fault, because players have to make plays, but he deserve blame.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just look vanilla in everything we do

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All things considered I'll stick with Cassel over Weeden, yes the ints hurt but at least I saw life in the offense.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All things considered I'll stick with Cassel over Weeden, yes the ints hurt but at least I saw life in the offense.
Yeah, but how will it look against a Seattle defense with 11 days off? That will be the true test.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's hope our D can sack the hell out of Wilson. It won't be easy but the game is winnable.
Don't forget about ST. Seattle has a very good ST and seemingly every time they play Dallas their ST makes plays. All three phases need to hit on all cylinders next week.

nutz6977

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dal.png nyg.png
1st Downs 27 13
Passing 1st downs 10 7
Rushing 1st downs 14 4
1st downs from penalties 3 2
3rd down efficiency 6-11 3-11