• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick the Podium - F-1 - Rolex Belgian Grand Prix, Circuit De Spa-Francorchamps, Stavelot, Belgium, August 26-28, 2022

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Confused why Red Bull didnt give a shit about Perez in Qualifying?
Is P1 at this track not the preferred starting spot?

All these teams going to the back helped slip stream their teammates, but Checo led Verstappen instead, then I thought well when they go back out Verstappen will help Checo then, but nope. He just got out of his car & left Checo to do it alone.
Did Red Bull want P2 to start?

Verstappen is a selfish ass and RB lets him get away with it.
Red Bull #2 driver is the most thankless position in F1. Just ask:
Mark Webber
Daniel Ricciardo
Daniil Kvyat
Pierre Gasly
Alex Albon
Sergio Perez

Weird how every other team on the grid seems to be able to build and set up 2 different cars.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red Bull #2 driver is the most thankless position in F1. Just ask:
Mark Webber
Daniel Ricciardo
Daniil Kvyat
Pierre Gasly
Alex Albon
Sergio Perez

Weird how every other team on the grid seems to be able to build and set up 2 different cars.
Like him or not, Verstappan is a generational talent, is going to help RB cruise to a constructors championship this year, and will likely end up going down as one of the best F1 drivers of all time. I like Checo, but he’s always going to be #2. Ricardo had a run, but I certainly can’t fault RB for riding their #1 over GAS or ALB, either.

Let’s not act like Mercedes didn’t run things favorable over Valtteri for years. When you have generational talent, they run the show, and more often than not, it leads to championships.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3