• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick the Podium - F-1 - Aramco United States Grand Prix, Circuit of the Americas, Austin, Texas, October 21-23, 2022

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can conjure any evidence you wish Hankie poo. I don't have dyslexia and after completing three Masters degrees it is verifiable that I don't. I made a simple math error in a hurry. I am sure you don't make those errors because you are apparently perfect and sech. And that is the facts.

Now if this such an offense to ya, you can leave and go find somebody more perfect for your liking or you can stay and finish the competition. Either way, the next time you accuse me of having a medical condition of that severity, ya better be careful what you place in the public record because you are venturing into a legal category that can get your ass in trouble.

Apparently the fragility of your ego is what started this. Like I said. You can leave or stay but if you stay, learn some civic manners, ya flippin MF!!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can conjure any evidence you wish Hankie poo. I don't have dyslexia and after completing three Masters degrees it is verifiable that I don't. I made a simple math error in a hurry. I am sure you don't make those errors because you are apparently perfect and sech. And that is the facts.

Now if this such an offense to ya, you can leave and go find somebody more perfect for your liking or you can stay and finish the competition. Either way, the next time you accuse me of having a medical condition of that severity, ya better be careful what you place in the public record because you are venturing into a legal category that can get your ass in trouble.

Apparently the fragility of your ego is what started this. Like I said. You can leave or stay but if you stay, learn some civic manners, ya flippin MF!!

I have a fragile ego? Not exactly sure how you came up with that.

From your reaction to a simple jest, one might think it's is you who is in the possession of a fragile ego. Lawsuits? Really?

Did somebody piss in your breakfast Wheaties?

Why would I leave, I'm only 8, no sorry, make that 12 points out of the lead.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t see who won Driver of the Day, but Alonso had to be in the running after jumping his car and finishing with real points, right?
It was Vettel again, and something tells me the fans are going to vote him DOTD every race for the rest of the year.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Vettel again, and something tells me the fans are going to vote him DOTD every race for the rest of the year.

He was going great guns till they stuffed up a pit stop for him. Might have been 6th or so?

Leclerc got a break with the saftey car, so did Vettel.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See how everyone gets all uppity when they feel the pressure the ol' Schmoopster is putting on everyone.
Knowing at any moment he can pounce & make his move!

You guys are starting to crack under the pressure. My plan is coming together.
Image result for evil rubbing hands gif