• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick SNF, Fox, MNF, TNF for your teams

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick who you think Fox and CBS will protect. If your team is not that important and isn't playing one of the NFC or AFC powerhouses, chances are NBC has a good shot at getting your game.

For the Saints
I think NBC wants Rodgers-Brees and Brees-Brady will be on NBC as well. I thought about three games but will stay at two. KC will be CBS game of the week because NFL will not want both them and GB at NO on the same network even if Saints got three; SF will be Fox game of the week; one cross-flex game will be CBS. I'm thinking of Chicago, who only plays LAR, NYG, and the NFC South besides their division in the NFC conference (GB will be primetime). For TNF, Fox may want TB/NO for a doubleheader, but TNF games are on Fox except two. For MNF, I expect it to be Minnesota and in Philadelphia. If the Saints get a third NBC, it's going to be Philadelphia or Chicago. Their MNF count is reduced to 1.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MNF will be the biggest loser. They always are, considering they have so little money to get quality games about 70% of the time.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SNF: @Dallas, Rams, Seahawks
MNF: @Packers
TNF: @NYG

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TNF...Cards
MNF...@Buffalo
SNF...@Philly/SF (twice due to late season flex game)

Sunday Game of the week...Dallas/NE/@LAR to showcase that new stadium

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TNF...Cards
MNF...@Buffalo
SNF...@Philly/SF (twice due to late season flex game)

Sunday Game of the week...Dallas/NE/@LAR to showcase that new stadium

Seattle gets two games SNF anyway. There's not going to be any room for Seattle at LAR on Fox. Opening on cross-flex I don't see. I do see NE on CBS and Dallas on Fox.
I can see LAR opening against SF or Dallas in their new stadium. I have considered Buffalo but what if they are going to Mexico City against Arizona? The team I had in mind was Washington because Washington will get their MNF regardless of record. For TNF, that would imply SF will not play LAR on SNF unless it's Thanksgiving. I also see SF on Fox, the other game.