• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Philly game

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo was a bit off but the 12 or so penalties most concerns me.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the defense was outstanding . Foles was terrible , but the job done on McCoy was awesome. I still think we need to get more pressure at times. Foles had a lot of time to throw on many occasions. Offensively, I felt like we had rhythm and moved the ball - the long fields combined with the penalties hurt us a little. I thought Randle ran hard . I think Romo missed Murray as a safety valve today. It seemed like we were up against the play clock again a bunch. Romo seemed hurried and wasnt sharp with the ball. Im still pissed about the Hail Mary INT though. Then you have to take into account we really took the last 2 drives off and ran the ball mostly. We had plenty of opportunities though before that. Division road win huge

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the defense was outstanding . Foles was terrible , but the job done on McCoy was awesome. I still think we need to get more pressure at times. Foles had a lot of time to throw on many occasions. Offensively, I felt like we had rhythm and moved the ball - the long fields combined with the penalties hurt us a little. I thought Randle ran hard . I think Romo missed Murray as a safety valve today. It seemed like we were up against the play clock again a bunch. Romo seemed hurried and wasnt sharp with the ball. Im still pissed about the Hail Mary INT though. Then you have to take into account we really took the last 2 drives off and ran the ball mostly. We had plenty of opportunities though before that. Division road win huge

Totally agree. Fantastic job on McCoy.

"Im still pissed about the Hail Mary INT though"
Why? It didnt hurt the team. is it because you are almost as interested in being able to say Romo played well as you are us winning? To me, that was a completely meaningless Int. I could not care less if it was intercepted or dropped. As a matter of fact, he did exactly what he should have there...throw it up for grabs...his other pick is the one that pissed me off.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Dez should have caught it. I thought it was a great throw. The DB out jumps Dez????

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in other words I didnt think it was meaningless. I thought it cost us points. Maybe not though. His second INT was just a terrible throw , decision etc.

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When tyler says we are supposed to beat a solid team on the road, I think that is disrespect and talking down to them. Especially a team who was a slight favorite and considering the Cowboys injuries.
Just to be clear Earl my comment had nothing to do with entitlement or slamming the Eagles. There are times you look ahead on the schedule and say yes we should win that game or no we will probably lose that one. For me this one fell in the we should win category because the Eagles haven't been playing good D and Foles was starting (no not a knock on Foles he is pretty good and shows promise sometimes). I don't care about the point spread to me it was a game we should win. The past few years we haven't won games like this. I am taking the time to post this because I respect most of what you post as a fan but you jumped to a pretty big conclusion about my intent and you were wrong. Sometimes it seems like people are looking for something to take offense to on here when all I want to do is make an occasional post about football. So long story short Earl lighten up man.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you who feared Foles more than Vick.......quit playing. He my be Kolb 2.0

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Dez should have caught it. I thought it was a great throw. The DB out jumps Dez????

I should have known you thought his interception was someone else's fault...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez bitched all day about not getting the ball. He has said it all year he could beat double coverage. He didnt jump. Did you see Calvin go up between 3 people and come down with it. ? If he wants to be the best he needs to make plays like that. I dont care how many INTs he throws, its you haters that will bring it up later in the year and say well Manning only has 10, Brady only has 11, Arod has 5 , but Romo has 15. Nobody will go inside and look at what Romos were. I already know how good he is. Apparently he still has to prove himself to others.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't go by stats to the extent you guys do and EVERY QB has Ints that can be blamed on someone else if someone so chooses. But they all threw the ball. I am by no means a Romo hater. I just point out how biased your opinion on the topic is. We have you, Frye and at some point in between lies the truth...I would say you are about as far from that point as he is...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all I cared about was Romos stats dont you think I would bitch about his kneel downs at the ends of games. It is killing his avreage per carry.,:scratch:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kidding of course. Just trying to get my post count up.