• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phillip Rivers looking for work

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brady decides to leave bring Rivers in. Let him earn/hold onto the starting job over Stidham. Take a mid to late flyer on a QB in the draft to see if he can compete?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brady decides to leave bring Rivers in. Let him earn/hold onto the starting job over Stidham. Take a mid to late flyer on a QB in the draft to see if he can compete?
isnt that what u did with stidham, why bring in another?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isnt that what u did with stidham, why bring in another?

I'm not sure if Stidham is the answer? Does BB, that's the more important question? NE normally only keeps two active QBs on the roster. Would BB keep three? Stash one on the PS? Bring in an aging vet and see what they have to offer as the #2 0r #3? I just think you can't have too much camp competition? You never know what you may or may not find. You may find the next Brady or the next Ryan Leaf.

El Goyo

handi gave me my cool av. Derrp. Oof.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillip Rivers is done.
Yes, I think he was worse last year than people realize. I watched all the Charger’s games. The team was supposed to be on Super Bowl run. He made terrible errors late in winnable games and in the red zone. Bad throwing motion, bad throws, rookie-type judgment and errors. Couldn’t believe we didn’t bring Tyrod Taylor, especially with 4 games left after elimination! What was the point of Rivers starting?! It was bizarre.

DarlingUnfitGroundbeetle-max-1mb.gif

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, says he lives in Colorado....but watches ALL the Chargers games. Ohhh, Greg...you so silly.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if Stidham is the answer? Does BB, that's the more important question? NE normally only keeps two active QBs on the roster. Would BB keep three? Stash one on the PS? Bring in an aging vet and see what they have to offer as the #2 0r #3? I just think you can't have too much camp competition? You never know what you may or may not find. You may find the next Brady or the next Ryan Leaf.
No I agree it's just pointing out that theh did that same thing last years draft wise.

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I think he was worse last year than people realize. I watched all the Charger’s games. The team was supposed to be on Super Bowl run. He made terrible errors late in winnable games and in the red zone. Bad throwing motion, bad throws, rookie-type judgment and errors. Couldn’t believe we didn’t bring Tyrod Taylor, especially with 4 games left after elimination! What was the point of Rivers starting?! It was bizarre.

DarlingUnfitGroundbeetle-max-1mb.gif
I agree with most of this, but bad throwing motion? Are you new? He has had bad mechanics since NC State. It's his MO.

He signs and plays a bit, but is never the same. He is not done.

El Goyo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with most of this, but bad throwing motion? Are you new? He has had bad mechanics since NC State. It's his MO.

He signs and plays a bit, but is never the same. He is not done.

So we can never mention bad throwing motion because it didn’t happen suddenly?! Things add up. Become cumulative. If he was throwing touchdowns and the team is winning you overlook the poor mechanics. But throwing pick 6’es all over the place and losing every close game than the unfluid throwing motion becomes more glaring.

I wanted the Chargers to get rid of him. I want to go in a new direction. I doubt he can reach help any other team at this point. I do think he suddenly turned bad. Opinions vary.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we can never mention bad throwing motion because it didn’t happen suddenly?! Things add up. Become cumulative. If he was throwing touchdowns and the team is winning you overlook the poor mechanics. But throwing pick 6’es all over the place and losing every close game than the unfluid throwing motion becomes more glaring.

I wanted the Chargers to get rid of him. I want to go in a new direction. I doubt he can reach help any other team at this point. I do think he suddenly turned bad. Opinions vary.
so the throwing motions is NOW, an issue, 16 years later. got it.

El Goyo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so the throwing motions is NOW, an issue, 16 years later. got it.
Go ahead and sign him, Dude. He sucks now. I saw him play 16 games & preseason. Also the mobility of a statue.

I laugh at the team that is desperate enough. But go for it!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go ahead and sign him, Dude. He sucks now. I saw him play 16 games & preseason. Also the mobility of a statue.

I laugh at the team that is desperate enough. But go for it!
thats not the point. The point is your stating its because of his throwing motion.

El Goyo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats not the point. The point is your stating its because of his throwing motion.

Sounds like you don’t wanna be frens.

His throwing motion sucks. IMO worse than it used to suck.

Something can suck and still suck more later.

Have a nice day!

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please go to the Bears.
Don't believe the Bears are looking for a pocket passer, gun slinger. The offense is predicated in part on run/option. Rivers isn't running anywhere unless its the bathroom after his breakfast bowl of Bran.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you don’t wanna be frens.

His throwing motion sucks. IMO worse than it used to suck.

Something can suck and still suck more later.

Have a nice day!
I see why they skewer you on the political Forum

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has he tried the sperm bank?