• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phillies VS Mets Series Thread.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update: Arietta has bone spur. Surgery now or end of season. May explain why he hit 3 batters yesterday.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention that Herrera is suspended the rest of the year and Harper's fielding has just been atrocious. Like I stated before, I seriously doubt the Phillies make the post season for those reasons and of course our crappy pitching outside of a few keepers like Nola.

Yeah, retro, after losing 5 of 6 to the Marlins last month, and struggling with the Nats and Braves, I felt their chances were dismal. Now, with Arietta's problems, this hopeful season will turn into a disaster. We could finish below .500. :eek: Is Jeremy available? :L

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Phillies are killing the Muts today. Two homers by Bruce. Why he didn't send at least one ball over the fence with Realmuto in scoring position yesterday is a mystery. Again, this team just can't rid itself of the Dildoes.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nola is the beacon of our pitching staff. We have nothing to bring up from the minors. Klentak must get us another
starter so we can contend.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I so vehemently yelled at the FO to pick-up one of the two FA pitchers awhile back, Northeast. Outside of Nola, who do we have that is consistently awesome game-in and game-out? Nobody, but that idiot Klentak thinks his pitching staff is fine when everyone but this jackass knows otherwise.

We beat the Muts today and the Bitches beat the Marlins. No ground was gained but Washington blew into second place by a half game because they continue to win and we lost yesterday. Sometimes this team just pisses me right off!!

thebigmje

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a thought. If Kapler had removed Arritta before he gave up the lead there is a possibility Phillies win which one after today would be back to back sweeps. But Kapler stated that Arrietta was the best for the job at that moment. Kind of scary I think.