• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phillies Reds Gamethread--Weds.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hamels VS Leake. Phillies have the edge in pitching. However Hamels will need run support. Time for Howard to hit a homerun. Chase Utley is breaking out of his funk. Glad to see him hit a homer last night.
Would also like to see Galvis have a multi hit game and get some swagger back again. Would also like to see Paris in the springtime but will settle for a Phillies win streak!

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a sad display against a pitcher who was bombed his last 3 outings. Amaro came up with a new way to punish Ruf after his walk off hit. He gave the start to Frenchy today. Just another way to screw with Rufs head. This has been a common pattern with the handling of Ruf. Amaro is sick in the mind. I rembember when Ruf hit a walkoff Homerun in spring training. The next day Amaro sent him to the minors with 10 days left in spring training. He said that he wanted him to work on his outfield skills. Are you kidding me? What is spring training for? Ruf works the pitch counts better than any other Phillie and he may have been useful today.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing! In the time it took me to make my previous post Franco ties it up! So now I can attack the use of I can walk them if I want to Diekman. however I can't blame that on Amaro since it is Ryno who can't manage a bullpen!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom of the tenth and still tied. Doesn't matter Northeast. There is no way in hell Ruf should be sitting anywhere and allowing Francoeur to still take up a roster spot. Do the same thing and send him packing and put Ruf in the line-up permanently and turn this guy loose! Freakin' dumbass braindead and Sandberg both ought to be bitched-slapped until Amaro knows what the difference is between at-bats and plate appearances and Sandberg knows what day it is.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we eek one out for a two-in-a-row win after 11 innings. This team does this just to keep people coming back and keeping the facade alive. They'll eventually go back to 6-8 game losing streak here pretty soon.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom of the tenth and still tied. Doesn't matter Northeast. There is no way in hell Ruf should be sitting anywhere and allowing Francoeur to still take up a roster spot. Do the same thing and send him packing and put Ruf in the line-up permanently and turn this guy loose! Freakin' dumbass braindead and Sandberg both ought to be bitched-slapped until Amaro knows what the difference is between at-bats and plate appearances and Sandberg knows what day it is.
And we eek one out for a two-in-a-row win after 11 innings. This team does this just to keep people coming back and keeping the facade alive. They'll eventually go back to 6-8 game losing streak here pretty soon.

Well at least we won tonight Retro. In spite of the fact that Diekman tried to give it away. Two comeback wins in a row. Nice to see Franco hitting with power. Galvis is still slumping but he made a sensational fielding play. I will take any win that we can get. Ben revere came off the bench and gave us a spark. Just needed to bring up the positives since I can get down at times. The relievers not named Diekman did a good job tonight as well!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diekman and De Fratus are the next to go. Maybe Garcia too. Useless as tits on a bull.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts on Diekman and DeFratus is I wouldn't release them, mainly because that would probably lead to Amaro signing some veteran reliever to fill the spot, which wouldn't really do any good on a rebuilding team like this. But if any team saw the potential in either one of them and offered anything at all I'd jump at the chance to unload either one.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Franco and Asche are for real. I've missed the last few games but it was good looking at the results of the last two 5-4 come from behind wins. The Phillies have the makings of a solid young team, I'm convinced. Some fans give up too soon on the younger guys. Too bad there's too many gaps in the starting pitching staff pitching to send us to glory.