• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phillies -Braves Game Thread-Sunday.

miami-beach

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've been a little sloppy today. When you get Revere on third with one out you have to get him home. Also, despite what people keep saying about Utley, he has hit a lot of balls hard for tough outs. And if he really is slipping, other teams haven't gotten the memo because they are still walking (or hitting) him in key situations.

Schmitty is foaming at the mouth. "In my day, you either drove the runner in, or you were prison-raped in the dugout after the game!"

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schmitty is foaming at the mouth. "In my day, you either drove the runner in, or you were prison-raped in the dugout after the game!"

I kind of remember in the 70's some of the players referred to Greg Luzinski as "Bubba" sometimes. Now it all makes sense....

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought Luzinski was a little weird.

Lol. I didn't notice this as I was typing my reply. Apparently when the subject of prison r*pe came up we both immediately assumed The Bull was the one "enforcing the unwritten rules"

miami-beach

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Galvis is 3-3 today. His game is up there with Tulo

miami-beach

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit this umpire is bad. That pitch to Revere was a foot off the plate

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herrera looked like he would have beat that throw. I'm giving him a hit there. Now we're up to 6 (3 for Galvis, 2 for Revere, 1 for Herrera)

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I didn't notice this as I was typing my reply. Apparently when the subject of prison r*pe came up we both immediately assumed The Bull was the one "enforcing the unwritten rules"

lol. I guess there is something to it then. Nobody wanted to shower with bubba.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win and two of three. Can't believe it. Glad I could help. Maybe the best is yet to come with Revere and Howard headed to .250. lol.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We let Atlanta get one back but finish the deal and leave the park with the win 5-4 and we go to 7-12.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea jvett, maybe we are slowing getting better. MAYBE!

Don't want to burst your bubble but the Phillies still can't hit GOOD pitching. Plus Harang will not toss shutouts every time he pitches. Ryno will always be incompetent while being Amaros puppet as well. We almost have to win in spite of all the obstacles. Later this season we may get to see Nola and Franco and that is what I look
forward to. Employing used up vets like Sizemore and Francouer makes no sense ever. WE should be playing
some triple A guys in their place. I want this team to win but I know that losing will happen more often than
I care to think about!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sizemore and Francoeur are dumpster diving products Northeast. Braindead's favorite past time when he is totally lost (which is most of the time) and he has to pull something out of his ass.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want to burst your bubble but the Phillies still can't hit GOOD pitching. Plus Harang will not toss shutouts every time he pitches. Ryno will always be incompetent while being Amaros puppet as well. We almost have to win in spite of all the obstacles. Later this season we may get to see Nola and Franco and that is what I look
forward to. Employing used up vets like Sizemore and Francouer makes no sense ever. WE should be playing
some triple A guys in their place. I want this team to win but I know that losing will happen more often than
I care to think about!

lol. There's no bubble to be burst. I'm just rooting for the team to win and I have to cheer on guys like Galvis, Revere, Herrera, Asche as they try to play exciting ball. 7 of 19 sucks big time but I see the averages on the team improving and I see Howard bashing 32 homers. Obviously they're going nowhere with right field, second base, and catching not showing up to hit, along with the pitching you mentioned. And there'll be loads of slumps plus some surprises so just keep your reefer close by.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sizemore and Francoeur are dumpster diving products Northeast. Braindead's favorite past time when he is totally lost (which is most of the time) and he has to pull something out of his ass.

lol, again, retro. I think we all agree that Sizemore should be gone next week as Brown returns. I don't see any alternative there. Then, another problem arises - Brown/Ruf will start hitting when? Somebody needs to bust out in a month or two.