• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Philadelphia Phillies 2022 Baseball Season

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports hypothetical-
Do you root for:
1. Padres win tonight and bye bye to a 111 win juggernaut with playoff experience
2. The same outcome in the end but you want a Dodgers win in Game 4 so winner fucks their rotation for games 1 and 2. Pads could still take it down but you run the risk of seeing Dodgers.

What's your choice?

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports hypothetical-
Do you root for:
1. Padres win tonight and bye bye to a 111 win juggernaut with playoff experience
2. The same outcome in the end but you want a Dodgers win in Game 4 so winner fucks their rotation for games 1 and 2. Pads could still take it down but you run the risk of seeing Dodgers.

What's your choice?

I want to face the Dodgers.

Last edited:

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports hypothetical-
Do you root for:

What's your choice?

I want # 1

I lived in LA area for 10 or so years and still have friends and family who are LA fans

I hate LA with the heat of a thousand suns and I would love to see the "vonted" Dodgers lose to the Padres

Part of that too is my dad was in the Navy and I spent many years as kid in Imperial Beach and went to many Padre games. Don't get me wrong even then I was always a Phillies fan but did like the Padres as a secondary team