• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PGA Tour Update/Changes

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saudis are heavily invested in just about every sector of our economy so you can rest assured that you are supporting that regime with your dollars but I guarantee you don't care about that. This silliness about Saudi money in golf is because your heroes now have some competition, and you don't like it.
You keep claiming all that despite me continually saying;

- I've always been against any support of the Saudis
- I've been for other splinter leagues including the Premier Golf League
- I've been consistently against LIV Tour from announcement before any golfers were even rumored to be joined

I literally have no reason to lie about this. I don't understand what you can't understand about it.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing fake about my outrage over Saudis getting involved in our sports.

Dealing with them in other affairs is a cost of business. Our sports are a huge part of our identity.
Nonsense.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep claiming all that despite me continually saying;

- I've always been against any support of the Saudis
- I've been for other splinter leagues including the Premier Golf League
- I've been consistently against LIV Tour from announcement before any golfers were even rumored to be joined

I literally have no reason to lie about this. I don't understand what you can't understand about it.
Because I don't believe you. No rational human would care. Its just golf. The outrage has to be fake.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I don't believe you. No rational human would care. Its just golf. The outrage has to be fake.
No rational human would care that the saudi royal family that is notorious for massive human rights violations, the murder of dissidents, and the funding of terrorism is using the good game of golf as an attempt to buy good PR?

You need to get out more. Or develop some critical thinking or morals or something.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No rational human would care that the saudi royal family that is notorious for massive human rights violations, the murder of dissidents, and the funding of terrorism is using the good game of golf as an attempt to buy good PR?

You need to get out more. Or develop some critical thinking or morals or something.
Their government does not fund terrorism. That's absurd. If anything, they need it to stop so they can stay in power. Something is seriously wrong with you. Look through your history and see how many times the American government has either clandestinely or militarily tried to foment insurrection in other countries.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Golf's saddest story? I thought the saddest story was McIlroys hysterical butt hurt rantings about LIV golf.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
""McIlroy is sincere in his claim that the prize is no longer a motivating factor. He is wealthy enough to be able to put principle over profit and takes seriously his leadership role among PGA Tour contemporaries. Hence his capacity to celebrate a fine victory in Atlanta whilst taking the fight to the LIV golf rebels trying to take down the PGA Tour.""

This is the type of propaganda nonsense that makes people dislike the PGA leadership and the clown McIlroy

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing fake about my outrage over Saudis getting involved in our sports.

Dealing with them in other affairs is a cost of business. Our sports are a huge part of our identity.
“Our” sports? Lol!

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golf is not an American sport. That is the beauty of LIV. It’s inclusive rather than exclusive like the PGA is

How's is LIV inclusive? Their max field is less than half the size of the PGA?