• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PFF Mock Draft

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense or defense, who we draft will depend on what directions we go schematically - but Hargraves would be a nice pick -- his only negatives are his size and speed but is a hard hitter

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense or defense, who we draft will depend on what directions we go schematically - but Hargraves would be a nice pick -- his only negatives are his size and speed but is a hard hitter

I like Hargreaves III as an option with the first pick but he may be gone. I think CB is the greatest need on this team. Mackensie Alexander from Clemson could be a solid choice for the Fins at pick 13. Eli Apple from Ohio State is another CB that could play well for the Fins. With the 2nd round pick the best available OG could meet a need for the team.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those that are interested I'm rep'ing the Fins in the Hoop mock draft this year. So far I couldn't be happier with the results after 3 rounds. CB/LB/OG with Smith being heralded in the top ten... Here's the link let me know what you think or want heading into the 4th round.

Nos' 3rd Annual NFL Mock Draft : FULL DRAFT

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FlyerFinFan,

I like how you got best CB avail in round 1 with Apple, with the J. Smith pick you are picking for the future. He will be out of football for awhile but he is a special talent. If he has a good recovery he could become a steal. Your third pick meets a team need, especially in the run game. There is nothing finesse about L. Turner. He plays smash mouth football. Picking him would show a commitment to the run game for the Fins. Teams would have to respect the run which would only help the passing game. The Fins need more balance on offense. For the 4th round pick I'd probably pick a RB. K Dixon from La Tech is a versatile RB with 3 down talent with excellent pass catching ability. I have watched him a few times. He was easily the best player on the field from what I saw. Another option is K Drake from Bama. He has great speed & also catches passes well. He would need a more limited number of carries but when healthy he has the quickness to be a game changer like Miller was for the team.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FlyerFinFan,

I like how you got best CB avail in round 1 with Apple, with the J. Smith pick you are picking for the future. He will be out of football for awhile but he is a special talent. If he has a good recovery he could become a steal. Your third pick meets a team need, especially in the run game. There is nothing finesse about L. Turner. He plays smash mouth football. Picking him would show a commitment to the run game for the Fins. Teams would have to respect the run which would only help the passing game. The Fins need more balance on offense. For the 4th round pick I'd probably pick a RB. K Dixon from La Tech is a versatile RB with 3 down talent with excellent pass catching ability. I have watched him a few times. He was easily the best player on the field from what I saw. Another option is K Drake from Bama. He has great speed & also catches passes well. He would need a more limited number of carries but when healthy he has the quickness to be a game changer like Miller was for the team.
Your wish is my command...funny but I didn't have time to even see your comment and look who I got?
4.9.109 : Miami Dolphins : Kenneth Dixon - RB - Louisiana Tech
I would be super pumped with this Miami's probably not winning this year but these picks would set them up nicely for the future. I'm thinking DE, OT, DT in the 5th....let me know your thoughts everyone.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins would have a really good group of RB's: Jay Ajayi, Dixon, and Williams. The RB by committee approach could really work with this group. These guys are all versatile players. Ajayi & Dixon both have starter level talent. With the next pick I'd look first to the DE position. The Fins have proven production and experience with Williams and Wake also depending on his recovery but they could use more depth. The team needs to find the next D. Shelby; a player that can be counted on for solid depth or even as a potential starter. The Fins will need to determine if that guy is on the roster already or if he can be found in the draft.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5.8.149 : Miami Dolphins : Ronald Blair - DE - Appalachian St

Went DE as I agree with the uncertainty of Jordan and Wake's injury they could use some depth. They also need some youth in general which will hopefully help against the run. I almost went TE as Vannett was there and they had him graded pretty high but that's a luxury. I think the Fins could go OT, DT or TE at this point...in that order.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the final picks in the mock. Basically added depth but some of these guys may end up being players. Williams was rated a lot higher and Gotsis would have ranked higher but was injured. Overall if you add in the Philly trade I think the Fins have filled a lot of holes I'd be happy with this draft and FA.

6.11.190 : Alex Lewis - OT - Nebraska
7.6.231 : Bryce Williams - TE - East Carolina
7.10.235 : Adam Gotsis - DT - Georgia Tech