• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peyton Manning's Pro Bowls and First Team Stats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton Manning is getting close to tying some records for most Pro Bowl Appearances and First Team All Pro Selections. Here are people who are above him in those categories still:

Manning has 13 Pro Bowls and 7 First Team All Pro Selections

People with more Pro Bowl Appearances:
Bruce Matthews 14
Merlin Olsen 14
Tony Gonzalez 14

I think Gonzalez's 14 is a joke imo, he's only earned about half of those.

People with more First Team All Pro Selections:
Jerry Rice 10
Jim Otto 10
Anthony Munoz 9
Lawrence Taylor 8
Bruce Smith 8
Reggie White 8
Jim Brown 8
Bill George 8
Joe Schmidt 8
Jim Parker 8
Don Hutson 8

I bet most of you didn't know about some of these guys with 8.

What do you guys think? Will Manning play next year and get 14 Pro Bowls and 8 First Team All Pro Selections?

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think? Will Manning play next year and get 14 Pro Bowls and 8 First Team All Pro Selections?

Well he said he was coming back and is not done yet.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton Manning is getting close to tying some records for most Pro Bowl Appearances and First Team All Pro Selections. Here are people who are above him in those categories still:

Manning has 13 Pro Bowls and 7 First Team All Pro Selections

People with more Pro Bowl Appearances:
Bruce Matthews 14
Merlin Olsen 14
Tony Gonzalez 14

I think Gonzalez's 14 is a joke imo, he's only earned about half of those.

People with more First Team All Pro Selections:
Jerry Rice 10
Jim Otto 10
Anthony Munoz 9
Lawrence Taylor 8
Bruce Smith 8
Reggie White 8
Jim Brown 8
Bill George 8
Joe Schmidt 8
Jim Parker 8
Don Hutson 8

I bet most of you didn't know about some of these guys with 8.

Yea he will be back and get that 14th Pro Bowl. Will he be playing in it is the question? :noidea:

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Seattle fans think that a 5 time MVP, and QB who broke just about every record in the book this year with the best offense the NFL has ever seen have no chance against the Legion of Boom.

And to boot, the Chinese New Year just passed and it is the Year of the Horse.

Manning also won Offensive Player of the Year. John Elway accepted for him and he said Peyton told him to be sure he thanked his teammates for the honor.

Just slightly classier than "Being all 'bout dat action, boss"

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Seattle fans think that a 5 time MVP, and QB who broke just about every record in the book this year with the best offense the NFL has ever seen have no chance against the Legion of Boom.

Manning also won Offensive Player of the Year. John Elway accepted for him and he said Peyton told him to be sure he thanked his teammates for the honor.

Actually we just think the LOB has a chance, it's homers like you that act like it's a done deal that Peyton will slice and dice the Seahawks defense.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually we just think the LOB has a chance, it's homers like you that act like it's a done deal that Peyton will slice and dice the Seahawks defense.

Again, your full of it. You and Wizardhawk like to exaggerate.

I said it would be a close game. I said they may slow Denver's offense but they won't stop them and Manning will find weaknesses in the Seattle zone scheme.

So we both have confidence in our team.

But I never said Seattle had no chance and I would ask you to show me where I did.

Stop with the exaggerations and outright BS.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, your full of it. You and Wizardhawk like to exaggerate.

I said it would be a close game. I said they may slow Denver's offense but they won't stop them and Manning will find weaknesses in the Seattle zone scheme.

So we both have confidence in our team.

But I never said Seattle had no chance and I would ask you to show me where I did.

Stop with the exaggerations and outright BS.

Give me some time and I will. On the flip side show where I exaggerated, can't be done, because I didn't.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In that interview that Lynch gave where he said that he also gave props to his teammates. When Deion asked him how the Broncos can stop him he answered, "they have to stop us all". Seriously all the Seahawks interviews I've seen this week have been laden with genuine praise for their teammates. But yea, your team has the market cornered on being good teammates because Elway carried on a word from Manning while accepting an award, so classy, wow.

Year of the horse? LOL.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he'll get his 14th pro bowl and probably 8 first team all pros, but I seriously doubt he'll catch Jerry Rice and Jim Otto with 10 first team all pro selections. Manning has a lot of 2nd team all pros that should've been 1st team. That screwed up his chances.