• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peyton and RayRay make nice

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nfl_e_mannlewislocker_400.jpg

RayRay is not as bad as the haters who call him a murderer and Peyton is total class.

Peyton Manning of Denver Broncos visits Ray Lewis of Baltimore Ravens in locker room postgame - ESPN

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after the game as they were headed off the field Manning and Lewis spoke to each other and then Lewis gave Manning a pat on the side of the head,,,,I thought afterwards damn what would have happened if Manning had gone down with new neck injury after that pat????????????????????

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say that when Ray first came screaming into the league, I hated him as much as anybody but almost everything I've seen of him for many years now has been positive. He's gotten to be downright likable, even though I understand those who don't. I'm sure Peyton mentioned to him how nice it'll be not to have to face one of the best ever at that position again.

Big Joe

@BmoreSportsMOB
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought everyone loved ray lewis lol

Baltimore bias i suppose.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the guy,I think he was guilty in the murder trail he may not have done the stabbing but I believe he was an accessory

I will say he's kept out of trouble since that,,I have to give him that

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the guy,I think he was guilty in the murder trail he may not have done the stabbing but I believe he was an accessory

I will say he's kept out of trouble since that,,I have to give him that

He was never on trial for murder.

He was a witness, not a defendant, in the murder trial.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was never on trial for murder.

He was a witness, not a defendant, in the murder trial.

Yea... Lewis didn't need to be involved in the incident in the first place. And he admittedly lied about it initially, and we still don't really know who did the stabbing or why it went that far. We do know that they dumped RayRay's clothes in a dumpster, but that could have been a panic to keep his name out of it. Who knows, maybe RayRay thought it was just a rumble but defended himself lethally when the knives came out. Don't know. :noidea:

He's done a complete 180 in life, and I respect who he is now. I like who he is now. But I'll always have mixed feelings about his career, other than that I have no doubt he was the best.