• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pete Rose has passed away

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete Rose's cause of death still under investigation. So, even in death, the guy is still a controversy. This could get sticky.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have so much Pete Rose memorabilia, and every card from every year, the prices will only go up, Thanks Pete, rest easy
theres always a bump when a celebrity dies but there is so much Pete Rose memorabilia out there Im not sure what kind of price increase there will be :think: He signed so much stuff.

iirc when I was in Vegas in 2015, he was at the collectibles place that was in the Venetian signing stuff. It was 10am and I passed by and i saw him inside and there was no line for him. I did a double take and asked someone at the door if that was Pete Rose and the guy said yes. I said "no line for him?" and the guy said he signs at 3 or 4 locations on the strip every day. I found that a little sad. RIP Pete.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres always a bump when a celebrity dies but there is so much Pete Rose memorabilia out there Im not sure what kind of price increase there will be :think: He signed so much stuff.

iirc when I was in Vegas in 2015, he was at the collectibles place that was in the Venetian signing stuff. It was 10am and I passed by and i saw him inside and there was no line for him. I did a double take and asked someone at the door if that was Pete Rose and the guy said yes. I said "no line for him?" and the guy said he signs at 3 or 4 locations on the strip every day. I found that a little sad. RIP Pete.
I recall this as well when my wife and I were there. I cant remember if was the Venetian or Ceasers, I just remember seeing him with a short line of 2 or 3 people.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Pete ever get his revenge?
John Candy No GIF by Laff