• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Perfect Regular Season for UK

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hate UK fans. I hate crybabies. We're even

Not crying about a thing. I find the fact you need to use how good your sports teams are as if they are some accomplishment of yours. Congrats. You can root for front running teams. Woooooooo

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not crying about a thing. I find the fact you need to use how good your sports teams are as if they are some accomplishment of yours. Congrats. You can root for front running teams. Woooooooo
I root for them 34-0 or 0-34.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also as a UK fan....I'm fine with our bracket...:yes:

I agree; probably the easiest bracket of the four. Having watched Notre Dame dismantle NC by going small ball was interesting. They drove the lane and sent the ball back outside for the 3. I think this game could get interesting.

Arizona and Wisconsin in the same bracket was a surprise. Only one goes to the final four. Wonder if there was some ACC bias there?????

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
37-0 - 3 games left. I wouldn't mind them loosing but it'd be cool to see this team reach perfection.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is the same tired old rhetoric we hear every year.

Calipari isn't going back to the NBA. If he "desperately" wanted to go you'd hear him say it and not an anonymous source. Also, the NBA is a player's league plain and simple. The NCAA/SEC is a coaches league. He will make tons of money at UK and the quality of life will be much more rewarding in Kentucky. I don't see him leaving anytime soon.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have no doubt he is going back to the pros, its just a matter of when.......

If he goes it will be because he violates one or more NCAA rules and gets caught red handed. It won't be because he has something to prove as suggested by the author's source.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not going back. He's already getting paid like a Pro coach, but he has total control of the program. No Owner, GM, salary cap, untradeable players, etc. The way he's set at UK right now, there's no end in site. He has the #1 recruiting class coming in again next year(and isn't done), and can stay another 10-15 years at the school and tack on another 350-400 wins and multiple Championships to his legacy

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not going back. He's already getting paid like a Pro coach, but he has total control of the program. No Owner, GM, salary cap, untradeable players, etc. The way he's set at UK right now, there's no end in site. He has the #1 recruiting class coming in again next year(and isn't done), and can stay another 10-15 years at the school and tack on another 350-400 wins and multiple Championships to his legacy

Yes, he seems to have the recruiting thing down to a science and if he continues, he will jump right into the nr 2 spot behind John Wooden who also was a master of recruiting. He really is playing on an uneven playing field which is to his advantage. If he went to the pros, that advantage is gone.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, he seems to have the recruiting thing down to a science and if he continues, he will jump right into the nr 2 spot behind John Wooden who also was a master of recruiting. He really is playing on an uneven playing field which is to his advantage. If he went to the pros, that advantage is gone.
Exactly, and if it doesn't go well, there's no college job where he'll have the same insane setup he does now

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we play Arizona in the Ship
So no one is going to point out that Kentucky can't play Arizona for the championship?

Or is there a game next year between the two inside a battleship?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So no one is going to point out that Kentucky can't play Arizona for the championship?

Or is there a game next year between the two inside a battleship?
Yep, I made that mistake when the brackets were coming out and I was on my cell phone. Glad to know you're a follower from weeks ago. Maybe you're just a hater since your team won't get a nifty 40-0 Tee shirt lmao

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I made that mistake when the brackets were coming out and I was on my cell phone. Glad to know you're a follower from weeks ago. Maybe you're just a hater since your team won't get a nifty 40-0 Tee shirt lmao
My grandfather has had a UK flag hanging outside of his house for at least thirty years. If Michigan State can't win the title, I'd like to see Kentucky win for him. I don't like Calipari or the way that he has left his last two programs though.

Anybody but Duke.