• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Percent chance that Gruden is one and done

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is correct. Ceratto was fired/resigned while the season was still going on (December 17).... BA was hired shortly after (same day basically) and three weeks later MS came on board (Jan 5th).

Check wiki if you don't trust the KSD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-tqLG__Al4

I didn't remember the exact date that Allen was hired. However - I knew that it was mid-late December. The reason that I remember is that a few days later he was introduced to Redskins fans just before what till then was an all time low for this organization. This was just before Zorn was kicked to the curb. The all time low was the infamous "Swinging Gate" play which probably was Zorn's final FU to the Redskins.

Take a peek if you don't recall. Unfortunately - this was probably not the all time low for this team. Extra bonus - take a look at Fat Al's look at the beginning of the clip. He is probably daydreaming about ways that he was going to spend all of the cash that he stole from the Redskins.

Last edited by a moderator:

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-tqLG__Al4

I didn't remember the exact date that Allen was hired. However - I knew that it was mid-late December. The reason that I remember is that a few days later he was introduced to Redskins fans just before what till then was an all time low for this organization. This was just before Zorn was kicked to the curb. The all time low was the infamous "Swinging Gate" play which probably was Zorn's final FU to the Redskins.

Take a peek if you don't recall. Unfortunately - this was probably not the all time low for this team. Extra bonus - take a look at Fat Al's look at the beginning of the clip. He is probably daydreaming about ways that he was going to spend all of the cash that he stole from the Redskins.

I think be bought a Cigarette Speed boat and a hamburger franchise, and I am not joking about either.

Former NFL Player Albert Haynesworth Opens Burger Franchise | Blog Surface

Now that former Titans/Redskins defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth is no longer playing in the league, the ex-NFL player has chosen to establish a burger chain called BurgerFi in Knoxville, Tennessee.

Haynesworth had met with John Rosatti (founder of BurgerFi), and instantly fell in love with owning a burger restaurant.

“I’m a big guy so I eat a lot and I’m not going to just jump on some place because I know somebody,” said Haynesworth. “But the food is unbelievable. It’s the best burger I think I’ve ever had.”

Last edited by a moderator:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think be bought a Cigarette Speed boat and a hamburger franchise, and I am not joking about either.

Former NFL Player Albert Haynesworth Opens Burger Franchise | Blog Surface

Love this part of that article:

For an NFL player that had signed a $100 million dollar free agent contract with the Washington Redskins (who many believe to be the worst signing in league history), at least it's good to hear that Albert Haynesworth is using his funds for other business ventures.

Like many of you, we're sick and tired of athletes losing their money through divorce hearings, crimes, and IRS related situations.

Not me! I wish he would have lost all/most of that money via a divorce, drug/gambling problem or some tax issue. That would at least give me some satisfaction. My brother's kid goes to U of T. I should ask him to stop by this place & demand free food since he (& the rest of us) helped pay for the freaking place.