• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pepper in Buff

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Pepper is about to join the Bills. Interesting to say the least. I def think something happened to him an BB. Would not be surprised if Spikes ends up there also next yr.

**I wounder if this has anything to do with BB placing Spikes on IR, maybe it pissed off Pepper.....hmm

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I read that Pepper did not want the DC job. It makes no sense to me, that if he was pissed at not being a DC, why would he take the DL job in Buff? Would he not hold out for that DC job. I thought this was Patricia 2nd yr as DC, so why not leave after Patricia was named? I think him and BB had a falling out, and I think it has to do with the way BB handled the Spikes thing. I could be wrong, but hearing that Pepper and Spikes are very close, IDK...

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pepper has been on the staff of the Patriots for 15 years. Belichick mentored him and brought him along to where he was trusted enough to be the LB Coach. If his leaving had to do with Spikes being placed on IR, then Johnson was wrong.

From all of the reports I heard, Spikes was a pain in the ass. He was late for tape reviews and actually skipped a few LB tape reviews. Ninkovich supposedly had a couple of long talks with him but nothing positive happened.

Spikes was hurt and he didn't really want to play and risk further injury since he was up for free agency after this season. Belichick got miffed and put him on IR. Johnson was supposed to get Spikes ready and back on the field and it didn't happen. Johnson may have been as much a reason for Spikes not playing as Spikes was.

Doesn't matter now. Johnson's gone and Spikes will be also.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you know, I read that as "Pepper in the buff".