• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pens vs Flyers GNT:

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LMAO at cant spell Crosby without CRY... Shit is priceless.

How Flyers fans can even bitch about Sid crying when Mike Richards hosts the Airing of Greviances after every game is beyond me.

And yes, I know you're not a Flyers fan.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i call one goal lucky and 6 guys (and girls, sorry loki) jump down my throat about every goal being lucky.. i didnt say 5 goals gets you back in it, i said 1 lucky one does.. and if you dont think the pens first goal had anything to do with luck, you guys are worse homers than i thought

never even said crosby sucks!? just said he was a baby, a bitch, and a whiner.. these things are facts.. guys got skill, more than anyone on the flyers, but he carries himself like a 2 year old without a pacifier

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Crosby must have a whole box of rabbits feet and all the league's refs in his pocket because there's no way he has 54* points this season.

* Factoring in tonight's hat trick.

When he does that and the D holds Richie and Danielle off the scoresheet, Crosby will have as many points as those two combined.

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i call one goal lucky and 6 guys (and girls, sorry loki) jump down my throat about every goal being lucky.. i didnt say 5 goals gets you back in it, i said 1 lucky one does.. and if you dont think the pens first goal had anything to do with luck, you guys are worse homers than i thought

never even said crosby sucks!? just said he was a baby, a bitch, and a whiner.. these things are facts.. guys got skill, more than anyone on the flyers, but he carries himself like a 2 year old without a pacifier

I can't wait to hear all the Crosby sucks chants and see all the pacifiers. Works so well every time.

And you might want to look up the definition of "facts". Looks like it's a headscratcher for you.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How Flyers fans can even bitch about Sid crying when Mike Richards hosts the Airing of Greviances after every game is beyond me.

after every game huh? please, show me every press conference.. he's unprofessional bitched after a handful, yes.. but if we're talking about airing grievances after EVERY time something happens, lets watch cindy with every penalty call tonight

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
after every game huh? please, show me every press conference.. he's unprofessional bitched after a handful, yes.. but if we're talking about airing grievances after EVERY time something happens, lets watch cindy with every penalty call tonight

I'm sure you guys will be watching every penalty and meticulously writing them down. You have to have something to cry about after the game.

PenVolution

woooooooo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
9cf7d1a925954bb2fc545946bbe4c48f-getty-80994535rb035_philadelphia_.jpg

"A PENALTY? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"
"Actually, no, I don't. I just know that I am doing my job in the conspiracy to continually fuck over your team as promised by Bettman."
"Damn straight." *whine whine whine*

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He did bitch and moan back when he was an 'elderly' 18-19 when he first broke into the league. Six years later, i see more haters
1ie436.gif
[/IMG] doing the crying, than Sid.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to hear all the Crosby sucks chants and see all the pacifiers. Works so well every time.

And you might want to look up the definition of "facts". Looks like it's a headscratcher for you.

please.. this is what i hate about pens fans.. crosby is a whiner.. accept it.. richards is a bitch when it comes to the media, i can accept that.. hartnell is one of the worst skaters in the league and has a tendency to be cheap.. pronger is a punk bitch.. these are all widely believed to be truths (i guess we can take the word 'fact' out if it means so much to you)

pittsburgh fan's see 0 flaws in their teams.. it drives me nuts, if they were flawless, there would win every game and nobody would have anything negative to say aside from being jealous

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did bitch and moan back when he was an 'elderly' 18-19 when he first broke into the league. Six years later, i see more haters
1ie436.gif
[/IMG] doing the crying, than Sid.

haters? really? come on, we dont live on the streets.. lets act like we've all been educated at least a little bit

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
please.. this is what i hate about pens fans.. crosby is a whiner.. accept it.. richards is a bitch when it comes to the media, i can accept that.. hartnell is one of the worst skaters in the league and has a tendency to be cheap.. pronger is a punk bitch.. these are all widely believed to be truths (i guess we can take the word 'fact' out if it means so much to you)

pittsburgh fan's see 0 flaws in their teams.. it drives me nuts, if they were flawless, there would win every game and nobody would have anything negative to say aside from being jealous

I see lots of flaws on my team. I think other teams call them "wingers".

Sid doesn't cry.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm out though guys.. see ya'll later.. maybe i'll have some back up then :)

love pens flyers.. every time

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haters? really? come on, we dont live on the streets.. lets act like we've all been educated at least a little bit

speak for yourself. this is my home...
cardboard-box-open-lg.jpg

PenVolution

woooooooo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

WE'RE TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH THAT RIGHT NOW, BRO. IT'S A WORK IN PROGRESS.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im just sittin back and takin in the sights ;)

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What's worrying about this game is there is a chance that Kunitz AND Malkin won't play.