• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Penn St Decommits/Transfers thread.

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin, Arizona, and Illinois are being named as the teams represented by coaches in the apartment area. Will post quote from previous player in a few

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin, Arizona, and Illinois are being named as the teams represented by coaches in the apartment area. Will post quote from previous player in a few

Here is a pic of them waiting around

vultures.jpg

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emmert would probably impose more sanctions if that started to happen

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone is interested..this was posted in a private group on Facebook, so at least the identity of the person is legit:

"For those that have missed my posts, I'm a Letterman and I still live in State College. Because I am only a few years out, I am still friends with many of the players. I dropped by Lasch today to see what was going on, and I can confirm Wisconsin, Illinois, and Arizona were hanging out in and around Nittany Apartments, trying to get out players to transfer.

I spoke to a few guys, and they are getting phone calls from EVERYONE. Steve Spurrier is a flat-out LIAR. I stood with a good friend while he played a voice message from an assistant coach from South Carolina asking him to consider transferring there. Of course Spurrier said he would not pursue any of our players.

More than ever, these guys need our support. They just want to focus and play football, and the coaches want to get down to business (was with one while he was breaking down film).

On the outside, let's keep fighting and uncovering everything we can from the corrupt politicians who think they can screw us, and as Penn Staters, step up and more than ever support the kids who had nothing to do with this."

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know about the corrupt politicians but the media damn sure did their part in the blood letting. Amazes me that the media thinks they know more about right and wrong than they really do. They can't get their facts straight half the time and are too quick to prejudge everything.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone is interested..this was posted in a private group on Facebook, so at least the identity of the person is legit:

"For those that have missed my posts, I'm a Letterman and I still live in State College. Because I am only a few years out, I am still friends with many of the players. I dropped by Lasch today to see what was going on, and I can confirm Wisconsin, Illinois, and Arizona were hanging out in and around Nittany Apartments, trying to get out players to transfer.

I spoke to a few guys, and they are getting phone calls from EVERYONE. Steve Spurrier is a flat-out LIAR. I stood with a good friend while he played a voice message from an assistant coach from South Carolina asking him to consider transferring there. Of course Spurrier said he would not pursue any of our players.

More than ever, these guys need our support. They just want to focus and play football, and the coaches want to get down to business (was with one while he was breaking down film).

On the outside, let's keep fighting and uncovering everything we can from the corrupt politicians who think they can screw us, and as Penn Staters, step up and more than ever support the kids who had nothing to do with this."

Shocked

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw from Feldman that apparently PSU's other option was a FOUR YEAR death penalty. Holy shit. Two would have been stupid.

At least this way the program can keep running.

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emmert and Erikson's stories have been conflicting on that

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in complete shock that Bielema sent his minions to Happy Valley...what a douche

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is list I just saw on ESPN of players leaving and where they were going

2012 Class
ATH Armani Reeves to Ohio State
G Joey Conners to Ohio State
DT Tommy Shutt to Ohio State
OT JJ Denman to Rutgers
QB Skyler Mornhigweg to Florida

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is list I just saw on ESPN of players leaving and where they were going

2012 Class
ATH Armani Reeves to Ohio State
G Joey Conners to Ohio State
DT Tommy Shutt to Ohio State
OT JJ Denman to Rutgers
QB Skyler Mornhigweg to Florida

Ohio St doesn't qualify for the waiver to exceed scholarship limits. Didn't they lose some schollie's in their last punishment?

Basically those are guys who signed LOI's last Feb...

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio St doesn't qualify for the waiver to exceed scholarship limits. Didn't they lose some schollie's in their last punishment?

Basically those are guys who signed LOI's last Feb...

Urb will just cut some dead weight......

Which a lot of people bitch about.......

But I'm all for it and wish bo would start doing it..

You are offered a scholarship on the premises that they think you could play football on a div one level..

After two or three years the coaches should have a pretty clear cut view of who could actually contribute to the team. If you will never contribute- why shouldn't you be released of your scholarship.... Especially if you haven't put in the effort in the training and or education... Which A LOT of these guys don't

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also I still have not seen anything where the BiG 10 has waived the in-conference transfer rules..