• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pelini: "It's his mistake"

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo didn't mince words as usual when speaking on owafuckbag.

fucking love it. I'm sure he'll turn out to be a good player for him, and I wish him nothing but the best, but like always, there is someone on our roster too "replace" him. He wasn't meant to be the next great Bo Pelini D-lineman. His loss.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Bo didn't mince words as usual when speaking on owafuckbag.

your response shows that you didn't understand the context of coach pelini's comments. coach pelini thinks he and his staff does better in player development. owa doesn't know that and can't be expected to know it. coach pelini also said it's a crapshoot and there's no way to know how good a player will be. coach pelini thinks he and his coaching staff are better. that's a good thing. however, he wishes no ill on owa nor does he think he is "owafuckbag".

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pelini said exactly what most of us were saying on here......Owa made a mistake. This is why I said I feel sorry for the kid. He is 18 years old....has no idea who is being real and who is being fake.....has no idea which place better suits him (as far as playing football goes). He missed out big time in my opinion, and in Pelini's opinion.

With that said, Nebraska will not be a different team because of it. The Huskers will continue to move forward towards the National Title.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
wow. coach pelini was frustrated because he thought this kid was going to sign but didn't. that frustration is understandable. he takes everything personally and says things other coaches would like to, but don't. what you seem to miss is that coach pelini QUALIFIED his statement by saying that he felt he had the better staff for player development and he continued by calling recruiting a crapshoot.

shady and others are just ripping owa for the sake of ripping owa- and shady, you been rationalizing all day trying to cover it up.

i hope owa becomes an all-american and gets picked in the 1st round of the nfl draft, BUT if ucla plays the huskers- my hope is for the huskers to win.

show some class. as always- that's asking too much of you shady!

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show some class to who? This is a message board.

Horndog Husker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
FUCK YEAH BO! He ain't HUSKER material! GOOD RIDDANCE! Enjoy Slick Rick and UCLA you little pussy! Don't forget to bring your man purse to practice. I'm glad he isn't N! We do not need him! GBR!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm starting to notice a definite derision amongst the husker denizens of this board. Settle down people, we're all on the same team.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to notice a definite derision amongst the husker denizens of this board. Settle down people, we're all on the same team.

Yeah but how boring would this place be if we all agreed on everything?