• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PEDres @ Diamondbacks Series 8-26 - 8-28

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill's groin must be bothering him still... you could tell he was trying to take it easy during the walk off celebration.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Keith Law continues to douche it up. Look at this article he wrote up

"As for Paul Goldschmidt, the leader in the traditional/fantasy categories of AVG-HR-RBI, he's not close to McCutchen's overall value. The two are nearly tied in OBP; Goldschmidt has an extra 40 points of slugging, but plays in a better hitter's park. That small advantage is obliterated by McCutchen's value on the bases and in the field, playing a tougher position and playing it well. Goldschmidt is having a great year, but he's not even the most valuable first baseman -- that would be Joey Votto.

I'd vote McCutchen if the season ended today, but would probably go for Kershaw in the end if he can manage to maintain his current level of performance through the end of the season.

My pick: McCutchen
Who I think will win: McCutchen"

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only laugh at him when he says he's not even the most valuable 1B. Keith has had it out for Goldy since he discovered he was wrong about him as a prospect. He needs to admit he was wrong and stop being such a tool.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Keith Law continues to douche it up. Look at this article he wrote up

"As for Paul Goldschmidt, the leader in the traditional/fantasy categories of AVG-HR-RBI, he's not close to McCutchen's overall value. The two are nearly tied in OBP; Goldschmidt has an extra 40 points of slugging, but plays in a better hitter's park. That small advantage is obliterated by McCutchen's value on the bases and in the field, playing a tougher position and playing it well. Goldschmidt is having a great year, but he's not even the most valuable first baseman -- that would be Joey Votto.

I'd vote McCutchen if the season ended today, but would probably go for Kershaw in the end if he can manage to maintain his current level of performance through the end of the season.

My pick: McCutchen
Who I think will win: McCutchen"

I wonder if it has anything to do with this:

LOL @ those last 2 tweets.

Goldy made him look like the moron he is, he obviously doesn't like him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keith Law is such a douche. He was wrong, continually hating on Goldy won't change that. Just makes him look like a sad, bitter excuse for a man.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see the argument for McCutchen winning the MVP, but to not even acknowledge Goldy as the most valuable 1st baseman is fucking ridiculous.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After Goldy wins the MVP someday soon, I'm gonna be super excited to see what award they give Belt. I mean if this platoon guy can get all these shiny awards they must give Belt a house made of gold.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goldy is the only reason why this team is not in third or fourth. Much more valuable than mccutchen.

On a side note, could you imagine goldy, prado and mcclutchen all on the same team! :fap:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to win tomorrow.... I like the pitching matchup somewhat and Wainwright is going for STL against CIN so we could possibly have a chance to pick up another game in the standings and move to within 4 GB. Either way though, just gotta complete the sweep.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Complete the sweep and it's interesting again! Please send down Chaz Roe and Holmberg to the minors IMMEDIATELY. We are not out of it just yet and tooling around with these guys when they clearly aren't major-league ready is just stupid.

I know Cahill pitched 4 innings in the marathon a few days ago, but when you need a spot start, don't we already have the perfect guy for that? Josh "The Ferris Wheel" Collmenter.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the broom that Hammer posted a couple days ago was because he knew the Dbacks were going to sweep the PEDres.