• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peanut

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I think the Bears have improved their DLine from last year... although I still have worries about their depth on the line.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its just the team concept. Cant have linemen looking for pro bowls or stats, just need to clog up the line and allow backers to have gaps to fill. I hope our new DLine and Linebackers coaches actually stay on the players so there is no way linebackers are running into linemen anymore. That was the worst part of last year, not even needing to block our linebackers because they were running into the blocks not the gap the block created.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the NFL CHANNEL.......it says there is a 8.5mil cap hit this years for the packers

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but I do understand Leo's concerns. It just seems that every media outlet has different information about the same subject.

C

cubzzzfanincali

So where does these reliable records of accuracy get the info from?

you know...facts. I don't get where you are going with this. Some websites knowingly produce rumors but readers know they are rumors and should be taken as such. Other websites report facts and they wait longer but they are facts. Is this really a confusing thing for you? Can you not tell the difference? Not all websites are created equal.