• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paul George

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely agree. His on court antics are awful.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe apologists are the WORST fans in sports.

i suppose MJ does have about the same chance as Kobe winning MVP EVEN if he was playing all season.

the Lakers are f'n retarded for giving a broke down has been 50 million. what a stupid decision.

Again, what does Kobe have to do with this topic? I thought we were talking about Paul George? Have you run out of things to say?

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. Oh, and :clap: that you were able to spell his name correctly. All this thread is, is you tripping over your crack pipe and mashing the keyboard with your face, because none of it makes any sense.

i know how to spell George you dumbfuck, i missed the r before my edit time ran out, big f'n deal.

George is still going to fail this year, wouldn't surprise me if he chokes before the ECF.

he's clearly not ready for bigtime, like he thinks he is.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, 23 years old with less than three years experience. Give it time.

Call it immaturity if you like but in five years time he'll be the best in the league.

Durant is retiring in the next 5 yrs?

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, no need to. The rafters at Staples will do it for me.

who the fuck cares about the past?

the Lakers are in HORRIBLE shape going forward,

HORRIBLE.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no arguments I can rationally and intellectually respond to yet, I will bring up Kobe.

FIFY, reiterate...

I don't see a lot of post/pre game stuff so I would love some of your evidence to show this.

Then you said on court demeanor rather than providing something non trivial...

He is the team leader, he should have some charisma yes? I can't believe I am going here with this but LBJ blew up on Mario looked like he was going to punch him the other day and the man is turning 29 in a few days.

But back to the real question, just give us a photo or 2 or a quote.

Again, 23 years old with less than three years experience. Give it time.

Call it immaturity if you like but in five years time he'll be the best in the league.

:laugh3: Yeah I'm sure he'll be better than Durant, Love, Harden, Curry, and Kyrie.

I was going to say this but if his O gets better with out Durant's D getting better...and say that for the rest of them too then I think it is completely possible George could be the best in the league.

LOL. Enter the Laker fan wrath on you in 5...4...3...2...

Hopefully Shaqdaddy squashed that...

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Lakers are an old fad like pogs, nobody wants to play there anymore.

the fans are AWFUL in that building, it's just a boring, dead franchise.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Lakers are an old fad like pogs, nobody wants to play there anymore.

the fans are AWFUL in that building, it's just a boring, dead franchise.

Banners-great.jpg

Very boring! :lol:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know how to spell George you dumbfuck, i missed the r before my edit time ran out, big f'n deal.

George is still going to fail this year, wouldn't surprise me if he chokes before the ECF.

he's clearly not ready for bigtime, like he thinks he is.

You needed to edit it? LOL. OK, then what's with the period after his name? Hahahaha.

How is George going to fail? He fills up stat sheets. He is still getting better, as well. The guy hasn't been in the league but a few years lol.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant will be in his 30s in five years and has had the chance to prove himself since 2007. Pick him if you will, I'll stick to George!

He will be exactly 30. He has proved himself over and over, but unfortunately for him there is this dude LBJ who is lights out. In 5 years LBJ could still be the best in the league...ok 3 years. With the Durant class there is no way LBJ will be the best in 3.5 years at 32.5 and finishing that season. Durant's class will be in the 28s range of primehood.

FUCK!!! Can we get back on topic!!!

Paul George, douche until proven innocent or innocent until proven douche, GO!!!

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be exactly 30. He has proved himself over and over, but unfortunately for him there is this dude LBJ who is lights out. In 5 years LBJ could still be the best in the league...ok 3 years. With the Durant class there is no way LBJ will be the best in 3.5 years at 32.5 and finishing that season. Durant's class will be in the 28s range of primehood.

FUCK!!! Can we get back on topic!!!

Paul George, douche until proven innocent or innocent until proven douche, GO!!!

Trust me BOTSLAYER, I am not making anything up and I have seen countless interviews with PG. He is a great guy to have as a leader and a teammate. Really nice guy, too.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be mad too if a guy I hated so much was the MVP candidate.

And lets be honest if you picked Harden, Love or Irving over George you might as well root for the Bobcats.

Irving is 21, he will one day be the best.

Harden when he plays defense is one of the best, needs to get more consistent.

Love is in the competition this year for being the best player, the guy is a monster.

You are acting like George WILL be the best, he has plenty of competition.

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people are DUMB.

i never once said, George isn't really good, young, and super talented.

i said the way he plays, and carries himself on the court is as if he thinks he's a superstar and comes off self entitled with his whining about calls (superstar calls).

he still has to pay his dues and he hasn't earned them yet, sorry but 20 something games doesn't make you a superstar.

his attitude is going to come back and bite him in the ass IF he doesn't change it for the better.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irving is 21, he will one day be the best.

Harden when he plays defense is one of the best, needs to get more consistent.

Love is in the competition this year for being the best player, the guy is a monster.

You are acting like George WILL be the best, he has plenty of competition.

Not saying WILL be best, but I would put good money on him.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is amazing how rational and open to debate and generally respectful this thread is despite the thread's reason for being opened...I think we are all trying to counter act Duochey OP McDoucherson's doucheyness. No small task gentlemen.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several of the Durant's class need to find ways to be healthier or their career's will look more like McGady's than Kobe's. I think the class is more offensively minded as well. They all have that potential though. I am actually looking forward to LBJ's reign to end to see who wins the MVPs and rings etc.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying WILL be best, but I would put good money on him.

I also forgot Chris Paul too. And I would put big money on Durantula all day, once Lebron isn't of course.