• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paul George - Keeping him or Dumping him?

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are your guys plans with Paul George this season? I'm in a 12 team keep 6 league. With a bonus of keeping 7 if you finish in the top 6 of the league. I finished bottom half last year after taking over the team. Would you hold George all season and just take your lumps? Or take the alternative of Kemba Walker or Jrue Holliday?

12 Team Roto Keeper Options

Rondo
Harden
George
Vucevic
Pekovic
Holliday
Walker

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are your guys plans with Paul George this season? I'm in a 12 team keep 6 league. With a bonus of keeping 7 if you finish in the top 6 of the league. I finished bottom half last year after taking over the team. Would you hold George all season and just take your lumps? Or take the alternative of Kemba Walker or Jrue Holliday?

12 Team Roto Keeper Options

Rondo
Harden
George
Vucevic
Pekovic
Holliday
Walker

I would keep George but hes gone for this whole season

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would be the odd man out then? Holliday, Kemba or Pekovic. I think I would like to hold onto Kemba. So that brings me to the other two. Pekovic is a really good rebound guy and double double guy which we count. While Holliday is a really good assist guy which is always good to have. Showing some good chemistry before the injury with the Brow.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would be the odd man out then? Holliday, Kemba or Pekovic. I think I would like to hold onto Kemba. So that brings me to the other two. Pekovic is a really good rebound guy and double double guy which we count. While Holliday is a really good assist guy which is always good to have. Showing some good chemistry before the injury with the Brow.

If it were me, I'd keep Pekovic. He already puts up great numbers... with Kevin Love gone I'd expect those numbers to go up even more.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're not trying to win next year then keep George. If you want to win then you just gotta let him go.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep George. There's no reason to dump him if you plan on playing in that league beyond next year. He's just too good of a talent.

Dump Pek or Vooch. They'll be some other guys that can get you their rebounding stats, including Pek's teammate, Gorgi Dieng who put up very good numbers in the last half of the year once he got healthy.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year was my first with them. But I hope to be in it for a good while. I'm comfortable with waiting on George. Just worried about how he will return. He had taken a small step back last year from expectations. If he takes another one after the injury he will not be as valuable.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year was my first with them. But I hope to be in it for a good while. I'm comfortable with waiting on George. Just worried about how he will return. He had taken a small step back last year from expectations. If he takes another one after the injury he will not be as valuable.

The reports said it was a clean break with no damage to any surrounding nerves or tendons. So he stands a very good chance to return to form. I wouldn't be too worried about him