• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patton VS Ellignton - Who wins?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ellington WILL make the roster and WILL make an impact this year. Been saying it since he's been drafted.

Ellington > Patton

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unpossible, IMO. Too many vets ahead of him on the depth chart, plus he would have to overcome Roman's/Kap's deficiencies. I would love for it to happen but I just don't see it.

What has this team/offense shown you in the past 3 years to suggest a rookie 4th WR will make any sort of impact as a receiver?

Or are you just thinking with your Ellington on this one?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unpossible, IMO. Too many vets ahead of him on the depth chart, plus he would have to overcome Roman's/Kap's deficiencies. I would love for it to happen but I just don't see it.

What has this team/offense shown you in the past 3 years to suggest a rookie 4th WR will make any sort of impact as a receiver?

Or are you just thinking with your Ellington on this one?

Lol, I'm not expecting him to go for 1000 and 10 TDs. He'll make an impact. He'll help get first downs. He'll get a few TDs. He'll make some big plays.

Production is, of course, relatively speaking to the offense. But I thought that was a given.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ellington WILL make the roster and WILL make an impact this year. Been saying it since he's been drafted.

Ellington > Patton
I really had high hopes for Patton but he can't seem to remain heathly. We will see soon who will be on the 53 man roster. Looks like Ellington will be ahead of Patton at the moment.