• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Pats

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game for the Vikes. :thumb:

Yeah Kirk had a good day as he usually does against inferior opponents. I'm predicting right now, that he has another one on October 24th.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way , glad to have you here today !

Great to be here. Thank you.... Also, reading this I realized I was on the Redskins board and not NFL board. lol.. it was a good time, you guys are some classy posters! I'd have a beer with you!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Kirk had a good day as he usually does against inferior opponents. I'm predicting right now, that he has another one on October 24th.

Meanwhile the Redskins are still trying to replace him …. as predicted.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so glad my daughter had her birthday party during the game. didn't even see the score until i got home. besides the nats are more important today anyway.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile the Redskins are still trying to replace him …. as predicted.

No they're not, they are trying to do what every team in the NFL would do, upgrade at the position, not replace him. BTW; replace him with what, another him? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahashahahahaha, stop playin' man they've already done that! (Case Keenum)

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they're not, they are trying to do what every team in the NFL would do, upgrade at the position, not replace him. BTW; replace him with what, another him? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahashahahahaha, stop playin' man they've already done that! (Case Keenum)

7-14 since he left with supposedly a better D a HOF RB and he had the same injuries his last year when they were 7-9. :noidea::pound:

0-3 with Case
0-1 with Haskins/Case
0-1 with his former backup

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7-14 since he left with supposedly a better D a HOF RB and he had the same injuries his last year when they were 7-9. :noidea::pound:

0-3 with Case
0-1 with Haskins/Case
0-1 with his former backup

All you're doing is proving my point! If kirk was here the record would still be 0-5, Jay would still be fired and the organization in disarray. C'mon man, stop defending a pretty good player, who's no better or worse than the guy he replaced in Minnesota.

th

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, you knew that was going to happen. I'll leave you to defending our 1st round pick because the other guy is gone. How's AJ and Hogan working out. They were other picks of yours to be the same as Cousin's?? :scratch::pound::pound:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, you knew that was going to happen. I'll leave you to defending our 1st round pick because the other guy is gone. How's AJ and Hogan working out. They were other picks of yours to be the same as Cousin's?? :scratch::pound::pound:

They still are comparable! So what's your point? That neither got into an organization that believed in them as Washington was FORCED to do with Kirk because they mismanaged the other guy? OK I agree with that. Put any of them in with Jay Gruden and the results are eerily similar! Kirk just happened to be the lucky one and landed in D.C. Nothing more, nothing less!

Oh BTW: We all knew that it was going to happen, the ONLY one who appears to believe that the same thing wouldn't happen if Kirk was here is ...Y.O.U!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread made the top 20 threads in SportsHoopla . We have had that 10 weeks in a row

We have one troll who feels we aren’t relevant on SportsHoopla

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He had a pretty good game

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They still are comparable! So what's your point? That neither got into an organization that believed in them as Washington was FORCED to do with Kirk because they mismanaged the other guy? OK I agree with that. Put any of them in with Jay Gruden and the results are eerily similar! Kirk just happened to be the lucky one and landed in D.C. Nothing more, nothing less!

Oh BTW: We all knew that it was going to happen, the ONLY one who appears to believe that the same thing wouldn't happen if Kirk was here is ...Y.O.U!

I have a deal for you Sty … I'll be president of the Cousin's fan club, you can be president of the Haskin's fan club and we'll compare notes in 10 years over a beer. :suds: Case too, but I don't think he will be much in the running.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to go on a limb and be president of young QB drafted in 1st rd of 2020 club :lol:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a deal for you Sty … I'll be president of the Cousin's fan club, you can be president of the Haskin's fan club and we'll compare notes in 10 years over a beer. :suds: Case too, but I don't think he will be much in the running.

Deal on one condition, Haskins post his time here, if he has to work under current conditions. I have no doubts that Kirk will have a good career in the NFL, the question going forward will be, does he finish his career as he started it? (as a back-up)

BTW: if things play out as some are wishing for and this team takes another QB next draft. Haskins will go to a real NFL organization and light the league up! Just watch!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deal on one condition, Haskins post his time here, if he has to work under current conditions. I have no doubts that Kirk will have a good career in the NFL, the question going forward will be, does he finish his career as he started it? (as a back-up)

BTW: if things play out as some are wishing for and this team takes another QB next draft. Haskins will go to a real NFL organization and light the league up! Just watch!

I am sure you know my post was tongue in cheek much like the Snyder coaching tree post.

I like some of the things I have seen from Haskin's but I am not sold on him. Hopeful, yes. No doubt and I said this the other day getting drafted by the Redskins is not a benefit. Maybe to your wallet, but not your playing career. We see it time and again.

By the way, I am not putting down Haskin's by saying if the team ends up with a top 3 or 5 pick every position be in play in the draft. QB, DL doesn't matter. I don't think any of us thought the Skins were going to possibly be in position for a top 3 pick. And who knows, Coach Call might lead a resurgence and we then we can resign Bruce to a long term contract. :pound: