• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats Draft

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With 4 picks tonight I'll take;

Justin Hunter
Margus Hunt
Tyrann Mathieu

In whichever order Bill feels fit.

And if he is still there that ND linebacker with a fake girlfriend.

Not the names, but close to the positions...

Aaron Dobson, 6' 2 3/4" 210 lbs. He is a haircut shy of hunter in height, fast, smart and tough. He is more physical than Hunter and has alot of upside. Hopefully he has the Troy Brown chemistry and is a long time contributor and fan favoritethat Troy was with some of Randy Moss's downfield heroics mixed in. Hopefully this breaks the Johnson/Jackson/Tate/Price streak Bill has been on with receivers. Overall, I like this.

Jamie Collins, much like Hunt is athletic, explosive and is loaded with upside. OLB/DE he had the highest vertical and longest broad jump, as well as a fast 40, cone and shuttle. All he needs is a bit more strength/weight to go along with his explosiveness and agility. I really like this pick as it can elevate the defense over an extended time period. This is not a bandaid fix on a glaring need.

Round 3, two Rutgers DB's, I really hope that they gell and contribute as well as McCourty has...But I just have a fear about the secondary coaching.

Good day overall!!!

What do you say, any player in particular you'd like to see?
Whats left now, one 4th and three 7ths?

I say add one more WR today...Da'rick Rogers out of TN Tech maybe. Big, strong, physical, and agile. Very athletic route runner with great hands.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me likey everything so far

first time for everything I spose:laugh3:

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say add one more WR today...Da'rick Rogers out of TN Tech maybe. Big, strong, physical, and agile. Very athletic route runner with great hands.

A few inches shorter, but still a solid build, not a light weight. Great hands, but projected slot receiver, (don't we have enough slot receivers?) Top performer at the combine in the 40, bench, cone, 60 yd shuttle and broad jump. Very impressive. Now lets hope he can impress Tom and get on the field.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooops....forgot to post the player I was comparing to Da'Rick.
At this point it is obviously Josh Boyce out of TCU.

The impressive combine numbers he put up we're while suffering from a "Jones Fracture" in his foot. I will have to google jones fracture, but this kid could be the steal of the draft if he had those kind of numbers on a fractured foot!!

Hippiekilla

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones Fracture

Ooops....forgot to post the player I was comparing to Da'Rick.
At this point it is obviously Josh Boyce out of TCU.

The impressive combine numbers he put up we're while suffering from a "Jones Fracture" in his foot. I will have to google jones fracture, but this kid could be the steal of the draft if he had those kind of numbers on a fractured foot!!
Its a very slow healing bone on the side of your foot. Limited blood flow makes it take longer than usual to heal. They give ultra sound treatments directly to the foot to try and speed it up. Not a major injury at all, can happen from just running without impact. Nothing to worry about long term as long as it has time to heal. (I got one playing fat guy beer league softball).

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So give him the time he needs to heal and then let him show what he can do. If he can run a 4.38 40 on that injury, have a productive college career to show, and earn his degree by his junior year, he has the tools to put together a great NFL career, so let's see him do it.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
overal pleased with the draft.. it seems to fill in some holes if we can stay healthy and work as a team we should go far