• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats and Browns Close to Deal Involving Gordon

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe he feels as if the Lord guided him on this spiritual cleansing he undertook. I think that's all bullshit but if he feels the lord guided him then good for him.

I am not of the mindset that drugs and alcohol, and gambling etc are diseases, that some liberal bullshit spun to give yet another hand out. I feel people choose to drink, choose to smoke, choose to take drugs choose to gamble and choose to continue. Who want's Polio? Who wants Hepatitis? Who wants Cancer? All these and mother diseases are free you don't see people lining up for that?

Josh was suspended 4 damn times for substance abuse issues relating to the NFL, 4 times that to me shows he just didn't give a damn. This stems back all the way to middle school so it's not like this is something new.

Again we all know or knew the talent was there and as I said I get it just don't like it.
Hello McTrump? Anybody Home?

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this stuff about morals is kind of cute to me as as long as the Pat's win I don't care.
Could be a team of criminals like the Longest Yard and I wouldn't care, just win the games.
I know I am a bad man already thank you very much.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this stuff about morals is kind of cute to me as as long as the Pat's win I don't care.
Could be a team of criminals like the Longest Yard and I wouldn't care, just win the games.
I know I am a bad man already thank you very much.

It's not bad hell the league does not care why should the fans? Josh Fd up, served his time, and should now get oh I don't a 5th chance I think it totals now. If the league allows it teams will do it.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh was at practice today and will be dressed Sunday night in Detroit.

Rumor is that he's under 24/7 surveillance and agreed to it before the trade was consumated.

Heard today that he looks bigger than advertised because everybody else is so small. Dale Arnold on WEEI said that Josh spent a lot of time getting schooled by both McDaniels and Belichick.

Rumor is that JM and TB would be spending at least 3 hours in the dome with him after practice today. No confirmation yet.

Tre Flowers and Patrick Chung are both in the Concussion Protocol. Doesn't appear that either will play Sunday.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB trying to set some kind of WR transaction record.