• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots new Championship banners on their way to Gillette...with the latest edition.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Q is a bright guy... give him a break on Reagan...

but the Davis = Brady thing.... wow!

Davis is about to make more than Brady. And who else has had a star player suspended around a championship season.

And comparing Brady to Jordan is ridiculous. Jordan didn't need to cheat to win titles.

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have only seen 2 good posters from that circus KFFL Pitt seems like a good poster and then there is Flyer( Seattle fan). The rest were/are clowns
Flyer is great. Really bright and reasonable. Suoerbelt too.
Davis is about to make more than Brady. And who else has had a star player suspended around a championship season.

And comparing Brady to Jordan is ridiculous. Jordan didn't need to cheat to win titles.

No. Comparing Brady to Davis is ridiculous.
Comparing Brady to Jordan is far more realistic.

And pushing off is cheating.... there's a rule against it.

But whatever.

Davis = Brady...... bahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone here is clueless (hint: NEPatsfan).

No surprise there though. Look at these pats fans. they make me long for KFFL where at least there were some with an IQ over 7. (BPK not withstanding).

Random swipe, but you can't offer an intelligent retort.:thumb:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe, but you also can't list where Brady did.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyer is great. Really bright and reasonable. Suoerbelt too.

No. Comparing Brady to Davis is ridiculous.
Comparing Brady to Jordan is far more realistic.

And pushing off is cheating.... there's a rule against it.

But whatever.

Davis = Brady...... bahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

1) I never said that, don't put words in my mouth.

2) It's still closer than Jordan because you fail to realize that it's not 2007 anymore.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, but you also can't list where Brady did.

you're right. how dare I?

I'm sure Tawmmy, being the good sportsman he is, told Belicheck to get rid of the illegal spy tapes because it wouldn't be right to use them since they were against the rules.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're right. how dare I?

I'm sure Tawmmy, being the good sportsman he is, told Belicheck to get rid of the illegal spy tapes because it wouldn't be right to use them since they were against the rules.

You do realize they weren't punished for filming right? And that it was for the location of the filming, right?

By the way, they still film the opposing teams sidelines, come to Gillette and I'll show you were they do it from now.

But hey, why let the facts get in the way, right?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize they weren't punished for filming right? And that it was for the location of the filming, right?

By the way, they still film the opposing teams sidelines, come to Gillette and I'll show you were they do it from now.

But hey, why let the facts get in the way, right?

keep telling yourself that. The panthers GM says differently as does Matt Walsh and Roger Goodell's actions by burning the tapes.

Seriously, if a Pats fan can give me one good reason why he burned all the evidence and let the media see only one like 10 minute clip...I will never bring up spygate again.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keep telling yourself that. The panthers GM says differently as does Matt Walsh and Roger Goodell's actions by burning the tapes.

Seriously, if a Pats fan can give me one good reason why he burned all the evidence and let the media see only one like 10 minute clip...I will never bring up spygate again.

You'll have to ask RG, what does that have to do with the Pats? My hunch is, and it's only a hunch based on what was shown to the media, is that the videos contained images of other teams doing the same thing. It was never actually a big deal, still isn't. Teams film the opposing teams sidelines to this day. The Pats were penalized for filming from an unapproved location, not for filming.

The Panthers ex-GM says he wondered, but he never said he knew.

Matt Walsh was debunked almost immediately.

Nice try though.:thumb:

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he wasn't. The tape was just never found....based on Brady's activities with his cell phone...no mystery why.

No, he was told that his practices were on the tapes. The only people who saw those tapes were NFL personnel and patriots employees...hmmmmmm

This really isn't that hard.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he wasn't. The tape was just never found....based on Brady's activities with his cell phone...no mystery why.

No, he was told that his practices were on the tapes. The only people who saw those tapes were NFL personnel and patriots employees...hmmmmmm

This really isn't that hard.

No actually Glazer still has some and it has been reported that he show them to friends at his house.

Everything else you wrote was pure nonsense.

By the way, if taping an opposing teams sidelines is such a heinous crime, why is it still legal under the rules to this day?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has like 10 minutes of it. There were multiple tapes. HOURS upon HOURS of footage...and yet the NFL only gave out like 10 minutes of it? why?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has like 10 minutes of it. There were multiple tapes. HOURS upon HOURS of footage...and yet the NFL only gave out like 10 minutes of it? why?

The NFL didn't give it to him. It was leaked to him, and it was full tapes.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only nonsense because you're a clueless pats fan. Keep justifying cheating though. It's fitting.

i hope you were never whining about Arod. He cheats less than the pats.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only nonsense because you're a clueless pats fan. Keep justifying cheating though. It's fitting.

i hope you were never whining about Arod. He cheats less than the pats.

Keep smoking crack. It's fitting.