• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots new Championship banners on their way to Gillette...with the latest edition.

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually we already know Brady and the employee who took the balls into the bathroom are both proven liars already.
Actually neither has been proven at all. Not even a little tiny bit.
And the judge agrees with me on this, not you.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they would. Nor should they. And again the curre t version of Brady is much closer to davis than Jordan. Again its not 2007 anymore

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually neither has been proven at all. Not even a little tiny bit.
And the judge agrees with me on this, not you.

Yes they did. The dude lied about what he did in the bathroom.

Brady lied about his phone history and said he didn't know who the dude was.

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(in a whisper voice)

Psst... Q.... your ridiculousness is showing.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"No mother should have to worry when her son deflates footballs." - Mrs. Brady

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(in a whisper voice)

Psst... Q.... your ridiculousness is showing.

You need to do your homework on this. Brady denied knowing the employee he called lije 14 times the day after they got caught cheating. He also said he destroyed all his cell phones and that was proven to be the false.

The employee said he went to that room to use the urinal and there was none in there

You're you're wrong at like every single level of this.

But general deflector was funny. I'll give you that.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to do your homework on this. Brady denied knowing the employee he called lije 14 times the day after they got caught cheating. He also said he destroyed all his cell phones and that was proven to be the false.

The employee said he went to that room to use the urinal and there was none in there

You simply have no idea how ignorant to what the facts of the case are.:L

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wh

He didnt deny knowing him during the investigation. He did make a mistake during a presser.... not to an investigator.

Bottom line is that the nfl has been caught lying over and over DURING the investigation and spreading disinformation as well. Brady has not.

And as far as the attendant goes...how does the absence of a urinal (there was a sink) make TB12 a liar?

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wh

He didnt deny knowing him during the investigation. He did make a mistake during a presser.... not to an investigator.

Bottom line is that the nfl has been caught lying over and over DURING the investigation and spreading disinformation as well. Brady has not. That is why the nfl wanted testimony sealed and Brady wanted it opened. His story was credible and the nfls lies came a flyin'!

And as far as the attendant goes...how does the absence of a urinal (there was a sink) make TB12 a liar?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record I didn't day the NFL was clean.

I will say it will be a travesty if berman ignores clear scotus precedent and rules for Brady.

I said both tb and the employee were liars. The employee is a liar all on his own...and you can throw the pats in for that deflator nonsense

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless... NoBradyNoBanner.

It's a good idea.
1-I hope it's a moot point because Brady will be starting that night
2-Mr Kraft would make a real point by allowing this... showing real support for TB12.
3-Patriot nation wants it.

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will say it will be a travesty if berman ignores clear scotus precedent and rules for Brady.

I said both tb and the employee were liars. The employee is a liar all on his own...and you can throw the pats in for that deflator nonsense
Total BS.
The NFL has zero proof that the balls were intentionally deflated, much less that there was any conspiracy to do so.
The NFL has launched a "get the Patriots" campaign (no doubt encouraged by the owners) since halftime "you guys are fucked!). Then they started the smear campaign of "11 of 12 balls were 2lbs or more underinflated" when in fact NONE of them were. But that cemented public opinion south of MA. They left that crap out there and still haven't corrected it. They ignored the fact that 3 of the 4 Colt balls were also under specs. They lied about Wells being independent. They ignored the official in charge of the balls testimony that would have explained the PSI's because it didn't fit the narrative they wanted. They tried to coerce confessions using false information, but got none. They lied about Brady's cooperation, or lack thereof. They lied about his refusal to turn over his phone (never asked for it) or the associated records (did turn over, check the Internet for all kinds of emails that were leaked). They lied about his destroying the phone (did so AFTER Wells told him it would not be needed)... and so on. They refused to let Brady's lawyers interview the guy who edited the report. They wanted the testimony sealed so none of their obvious bullshit would come to light.

This is so freakin' similar to Bush and the WMD's (which didn't exist either)... Damn the facts---- full speed ahead!

If it weren't for the stupid CBA, this would be thrown out easily. The CBA is the only reason it may stick, just because they gave Godlike power to Goodell....

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Example #3482 of the NFL's bullshit campaign:

Houston Texans owner Bob McNair on Deflategate -- J.J. Watt would not destroy phone

Texas owner interviewed today... still saying the Brady impaired the investigation by destroying his phone... completely ignoring the fact that the phone was never asked for (so destroying it really couldn't effect anything), the FACT that the records were turned over, and the FACT that the investigator Wells told Brady that the phone was no longer needed.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Example #3482 of the NFL's bullshit campaign:

Houston Texans owner Bob McNair on Deflategate -- J.J. Watt would not destroy phone

Texas owner interviewed today... still saying the Brady impaired the investigation by destroying his phone... completely ignoring the fact that the phone was never asked for (so destroying it really couldn't effect anything), the FACT that the records were turned over, and the FACT that the investigator Wells told Brady that the phone was no longer needed.

I agree no sense in having the most recent old phone around I'll keep the phone before the last one it should suffice. Makes sense.

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree no sense in having the most recent old phone around I'll keep the phone before the last one it should suffice. Makes sense.
Regardless... he'd already turned over all the records and Wells told him that phone would not be needed. Once Wells said this... who cares what happened to the phone? He never asked for it, and told Brady that he never would!!!

If it's no longer needed... destroying it is really no big deal. I destroy all of my phones, laptops, PC's, etc... once I'm done with them too.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, if Wells was independent for the Dolphins report, you can't now say he's not independent because you don't like what he found. That's ridiculous.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The precedent for equipment tampering was a 25k fine. Nobody has ever been suspended or draft picks lost before. Wells had the 2 ball/equip guys phones and there were no calls or texts to Brady ever. Like Pitt said, Wells said that he didn't need or want Brady's phone, just the call/text transcripts which he provided

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean deflategate banners??