• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots new Championship banners on their way to Gillette...with the latest edition.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the sb that cost us 2 draft picks to win .

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total BS.
The NFL has zero proof that the balls were intentionally deflated, much less that there was any conspiracy to do so.
The NFL has launched a "get the Patriots" campaign (no doubt encouraged by the owners) since halftime "you guys are fucked!). Then they started the smear campaign of "11 of 12 balls were 2lbs or more underinflated" when in fact NONE of them were. But that cemented public opinion south of MA. They left that crap out there and still haven't corrected it. They ignored the fact that 3 of the 4 Colt balls were also under specs. They lied about Wells being independent. They ignored the official in charge of the balls testimony that would have explained the PSI's because it didn't fit the narrative they wanted. They tried to coerce confessions using false information, but got none. They lied about Brady's cooperation, or lack thereof. They lied about his refusal to turn over his phone (never asked for it) or the associated records (did turn over, check the Internet for all kinds of emails that were leaked). They lied about his destroying the phone (did so AFTER Wells told him it would not be needed)... and so on. They refused to let Brady's lawyers interview the guy who edited the report. They wanted the testimony sealed so none of their obvious bullshit would come to light.

This is so freakin' similar to Bush and the WMD's (which didn't exist either)... Damn the facts---- full speed ahead!

If it weren't for the stupid CBA, this would be thrown out easily. The CBA is the only reason it may stick, just because they gave Godlike power to Goodell....

People act like picking an arbitrator is a big deal. This kind of thing is in arbitration clauses all the time. Many times its a short list of candidates. This one just happens to be a list of one. Most of the arbitrators are biased one way or another (much like any judge is)

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People act like picking an arbitrator is a big deal. This kind of thing is in arbitration clauses all the time. Many times its a short list of candidates. This one just happens to be a list of one. Most of the arbitrators are biased one way or another (much like any judge is)

Once again you completely deflect from my point.

The NFL are the liars and it's been proven over and over and over again during this investigation.

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, if Wells was independent for the Dolphins report, you can't now say he's not independent because you don't like what he found. That's ridiculous.
I'm not saying it... the NFL has said it!

First they said he was independent, making the general public think that Brady was getting a fair investigation. Then during the appeals process, under oath, they admitted he was not.

Once again showing that they have been manipulating the facts and the court of public opinion in a very bad faith effort. There was nothing fair about this process at all.

Last edited:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total BS.
The NFL has zero proof that the balls were intentionally deflated, much less that there was any conspiracy to do so.
The NFL has launched a "get the Patriots" campaign (no doubt encouraged by the owners) since halftime "you guys are fucked!). Then they started the smear campaign of "11 of 12 balls were 2lbs or more underinflated" when in fact NONE of them were. But that cemented public opinion south of MA. They left that crap out there and still haven't corrected it. They ignored the fact that 3 of the 4 Colt balls were also under specs. They lied about Wells being independent. They ignored the official in charge of the balls testimony that would have explained the PSI's because it didn't fit the narrative they wanted. They tried to coerce confessions using false information, but got none. They lied about Brady's cooperation, or lack thereof. They lied about his refusal to turn over his phone (never asked for it) or the associated records (did turn over, check the Internet for all kinds of emails that were leaked). They lied about his destroying the phone (did so AFTER Wells told him it would not be needed)... and so on. They refused to let Brady's lawyers interview the guy who edited the report. They wanted the testimony sealed so none of their obvious bullshit would come to light.

This is so freakin' similar to Bush and the WMD's (which didn't exist either)... Damn the facts---- full speed ahead!

If it weren't for the stupid CBA, this would be thrown out easily. The CBA is the only reason it may stick, just because they gave Godlike power to Goodell....

Spot on, right up till the Bush WMD comparison. They did in fact find WMD's and has been reported over the years. A large number of US troops suffered exposure from their discovery and handling, and up until recently the US Govt has denied them benefits for the exposure using, you guessed it, that they didn't exist, when in fact they had, and were found.

It's also known that a substantial amount of them were oved to Syria.

End of :2cents::suds:political commentary.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going on 30 years I'd imagine you'd take anything........just like any other fan base.
*Gets out calculator* 2015 - 1995 = 20.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Cowboy fan I would imagine you'd take it anyway you could get it.:hope:
No, we have integrity. Had the refs ruled the "Dez play" a catch we would have stood united as a fan base and asked the league to forfeit the victory and send the Packers on to Seattle. It's the right thing to do and GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roughly 95%+ of all seats at Gillette are season ticket holders with a waiting list 10+ years long. I don't think what you are suggesting is the case.
Just curious. If there is a 10 year waiting list, why isn't it 100% season ticket holders? Some of the seats too pricey or some agreement to keep 5% available to general public???

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying it... the NFL has said it!

First they said he was independent, making the general public think that Brady was getting a fair investigation. Then during the appeals process, under oath, they admitted he was not.

Once again showing that they have been manipulating the facts and the court of public opinion in a very bad faith effort. There was nothing fair about this process at all.

The NFL came out under oath and said Wells was not independent and that Brady wasn't getting a fair investigation??? I would have thought that would have been a bigger story.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad. I need to preview my posts for typos in the future.
Not all posts, just the ones when you act like an arrogant Pats fan and poke the stick.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all posts, just the ones when you act like an arrogant Pats fan and poke the stick.

Relax. If you bust balls yours will be busted in return.

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL came out under oath and said Wells was not independent and that Brady wasn't getting a fair investigation??? I would have thought that would have been a bigger story.
And yet that is the NFL argument. Essentially: The cba doesnt say we have to be fair. They are arguing that fairness has nothing to do with it. The cba gives me the power... period.